IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Just finished helping my daughter with her valen-tacos for school.. I am not joking..I seen them on the table and laughed reminded me of this taco thread.

Her mother bought them and I didnt know about them how ironic.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 2

I hear the Ataribox is secretly associated with a Elon Musk and that Disney is in talks to buy it and release their new streaming service exclusively on Ataribox. Oh, and EA has decided to go exclusive on Ataribox and drop development on other platforms. Also, Coke has signed an endorsement deal to ship Atariboxes with every case of Coke Zero. Atari stock should go through the roof with news of this.

• Like 8

I hear the Ataribox is secretly associated with a Elon Musk and that Disney is in talks to buy it and release their new streaming service exclusively on Ataribox. Oh, and EA has decided to go exclusive on Ataribox and drop development on other platforms. Also, Coke has signed an endorsement deal to ship Atariboxes with every case of Coke Zero. Atari stock should go through the roof with news of this.

You forgot to explicitly mention Elon is planning to fly the Ataribox to Mars. It'll be the first game console on another planet.

This should also boost the stock.

Edited by Rhindle the Dragon
  • Like 3

Atari Falcon Heavy.

• Like 2

"HomeJuice Co" ??????

At first i thought that was the official Ataribox Facebook page and started laughing hysterically when I saw the Homejuice Co. title

Then I realized it's just someone's random Facebook page

Edited by Pink