IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

"New features"? What, exactly, didn't make it off the drawing board the first time? The beer cans on the sides? A strobe light?

C'mon, use your imagination. There's at least 147 varieties of propellers in the works for the hat, color changing fabric, cool mist refreshers, contact cleaner dispenser, windshield, windshield wipers, fins, chrome, disco ball attachment, fart noise generator, fart noise canceler, sonar upgrades, massage attachment, and of course the Ataribox visualizer which is an augmented reality attachment that displays a rendered Ataribox on everything.

• Like 8

I implore you to recognize our beautiful state of Idagon. Now, no one will call us da hoe anymore!

This goes far beyond Idagon. There's also (apparently) Wyomah, Arklahoma, West Ohginia, South Georgialina, Floribama, and a three-fer with New Yorcticutsey.

Clearly, there is a major anti-Taco gerrymandering conspiracy at work here.

Or maybe it's pro-taco.

I'm not really sure how that works.

All I know... is that Atari's headquarters is now located in New Yorcticutsey - and it's in one of the new ANTI-TACO agglomerated states!

• Like 10

C'mon, use your imagination. There's at least 147 varieties of propellers in the works for the hat, color changing fabric, cool mist refreshers, contact cleaner dispenser, windshield, windshield wipers, fins, chrome, disco ball attachment, fart noise generator, fart noise canceler, sonar upgrades, massage attachment, and of course the Ataribox visualizer which is an augmented reality attachment that displays a rendered Ataribox on everything.

post-18158-0-84808200-1518494938.jpg

• Like 15

Sweet map Flo. Just sorting out the rental car now for 'Flojos US and A Taco Tour'. All you're missing is an X-marks-the-spot for an elusive Ataribox dig. :P

PS Thx for the hat frankodragon ;)

post-52250-0-47343800-1518516445.jpg

Edited by spriggamortis
  • Like 6