IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

To say nothing of New JerseYork.

Mergers and acquisitions are getting out of hand!!

That's not even speaking to Northwest Florigavergilineadaland.

Really....just really...what the hell are we doing here? It's like the Ataribox isn't real or it just doesn't matter anymore.

That's not even speaking to Northwest Florigavergilineadaland.

Really....just really...what the hell are we doing here? It's like the Ataribox isn't real or it just doesn't matter anymore.

The Ataribox will never be more than a render by a couple of French guys looking for a quick buck. But this thread will live on.... until the day Knight Rider 2600 gets ported to the Ataribox.

• Like 9

Happy two-month anniversary of the Ataribox crowdfunding campaign biting the dust!

Well, it looks like our work here is done.

Times change. People change. However, corporations stay the same. The ones that don't get bigger themselves go towards making other ones bigger. When a corporation doesn't fit this model, it dies. When a brand no longer holds identity, no bigger company wants to buy it, and its shareholders no longer care about toting it. I believe Atari SA has reached this point.

Now, since the only people for whom the Atari brand still has meaning clearly know that the French company is a trademark troll, who can Atari SA expect to keep them in existence? No one.

My friends, with Ataribox, we are witnessing a drowning fruit bat (which had lost its footing and fallen into the water in 1983) taking its last gulp of air before plummeting to the icy depths permanently. I'm sorry for the morbidity, but death is a part of life, and sometimes a suffering creature needs to be put out of its misery.

I've always said: "The streets of heaven are paved in garlic and chocolate. (Not in the same places, of course.)" However, I've been thinking. There are probably Atari cartridges in there too.

You can quote me on that.

post-48576-0-64700600-1518681695.png

Edited by Rhindle the Dragon
  • Like 3

I see your cheesecake and raise you 1993 articles about teledildonics (possibly NSFW, depending on how prudish your employer is)

https://kotaku.com/vr-sex-as-predicted-by-a-1993-games-magazine-1767860744

I'll hold off on posting the whole stupid image for the sake of decency, but here's a taste

attachicon.gifgcxj1fahswosdezuovrb.jpg

teledildonics has to be one of the best words I have ever heard!

• Like 4

I see your cheesecake and raise you 1993 articles about teledildonics (possibly NSFW, depending on how prudish your employer is)

Never seen that one, but I remember this fake website from the late 90's. (Also fairly NSFW!)

It appears to be a copy of the original website, that domain has expired.

http://www.easylife.org/fufme/