IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I saw that article about Atari SA's attempt at the crypto currency bandwagon earlier today, and I expected our residents shills to have bragged already.

Atari SA is the French holding company, right? What the heck does the SA stand for? Anything I can think is not so nice....

Awesome tacos are really insightful Scrumptious Antidepressants

Or

Awesome tacos are really insightful Scrumptious Afterburners (when too much hot sauce is used.. there is always an after burn....)

Now you try. Let's play the Match game.... Awesome tacos are really insightful Scrumptious (bank)

(Sorry all.. low sleep this week. This post should be taken as seriously... well, no, that is the point...).

• Like 4

No kid I know of, either, is interested in atari or the nonsensical products surrounding the brand. If they know of it at all. And us old fart gassers, we have our emulators and fpgas, our 40 year old hardware, and fading memories.

I read that paragraph of a reply.. They want other to believe that an updated website is coming, and that it'll have new information. And we're supposed to get excited?

No kid I know of, either, is interested in atari or the nonsensical products surrounding the brand. If they know of it at all. And us old fart gassers, we have our emulators and fpgas, our 40 year old hardware, and fading memories.

I read that paragraph of a reply.. They want other to believe that an updated website is coming, and that it'll have new information. And we're supposed to get excited?

Always a promise to give actual info... someday...
  • Like 2

It's been a while, but I just had to come back here after hearing about the cryptocurrency.

Damn, just when you think capitalism is finally gonna get the respect it deserves, along comes the Atari Token. Cue another Oliver Stone movie. >_>

There is a new place called Bartari.

Its a vintage console bar with a console at every table that I am gonna check out one of these days.

Just thought I would share on this useless thread.

To stay on topic... TACO!

Edit not going.. watched a video... does not even have an atari... wow lame!! Speakerhat lame.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 2

There is a new place called Bartari.

Its a vintage console bar with a console at every table that I am gonna check out one of these days.

In the NYC Metro there's a local chain of craft beer bars (Barcade) with arcade games and pinball.

36181474206_7dbd58c44f_z.jpg

Barcade-Nueva-York-MPVNY.jpg

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 4

How many Atari coins required to redeem the MIA gameband creators?

Seritheph about 11 hours ago

@ Ken I would too just for a shred of light instead of disappointment. :(

Ken Lau 1 day ago

Call me obsessive or naive...

Everyday I would come here just to check out comments. I have no idea why I am doing this.

Now it's the second day of Chinese New Year. Wish everyone a great year.

Klaus H. 3 days ago

@Ivo @Roland

Totally agree! +1

Roland von Rotz 3 days ago

"A few of us will be working this weekend to finally get our website released early next week, and we will be releasing an update at the same time!"

Early next week is over and still no informations. Another promised deadline they didn't reach.

@Creator: When will the communication be better again? :(

Geoff Gorton 3 days ago

18 Jan updates says

We’ve been consistently missing update deadlines, especially since late last year, but will aim to do a lot better on this front in the coming weeks, even if it’s just a ‘we’re working on it’ message....

Since then......????

• Like 2