IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Don't hold your breath on any news with the console. Looks like Atari is trolling with "what was your favorite Atari 2600 memory" instead of any new updates to Ataribox. I also have this feeling Atari's too busy with the lawsuit against Nestle.

And if you don't like Shat pics, then too bad.

• Like 1

In all honesty, there's nothing wrong with being a "lifestyle" brand...Worked wonders for Harley Davidson. But you have to have cool things at the right price. For example, a speaker hat that costs $40 and comes in light or dark gray, maybe with black or dark blue embroidery,...Or a black with silver color scheme, not mentally challenged blue at a sky high price tag!

And, Needless to say they shouldn't get bogged down in pointless lawsuits, especially when they could have made a deal to show a licensed Break Out made of Kit Kats or whatever...

And you know, if Atari had licensed even half of the Atari Logo t-Shirts for sale on ebay right now, They'd probably have enough bread, they wouldn't need to have a Kickstarter campaign to release a console!

Look guys stop posting those stupid pics, and Shatner rubbish, stupid remarks, taking the mickey and all this other nonsense, you guys are boring.....piss off and annoy those NES/SNES mini threads.....

This thread is about the new awesome Ataribox

Waaahhhh!!!

Wow... that's a lot of diarrhea for only five dollars!

Wait, people actually EAT that stuff?? Damn, I always just assumed that it was all artificial 'display food', you know, like those huge plastic cheese wheels and rubber cold cuts used to decorate deli windows.

One of those pictures is me, can you guess which one?

post-61233-0-34953400-1505502334.jpg

?

Edited by Good_Times

I wonder what's happening with this . If they want to start a crowdfunding campaign, they don't want to start any later than October, and that's pushing it.. ie you don't want the tail end of the campaign running into december.

I would have though this month was the time to go with it , especially if it's a 60 day campaign