IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I can definitely feel his frustration when us dorks talk about "lazy developers," which seems like the dumbest thing. The backlash isn't worth whatever small Joy one gets from being honest, though.

I too wonder what Atari is waiting for. Will they dazzle us with their announcement? Or will it be a wet fart.

• Like 5

Looking at tweets and one webpage says release in Spring 2018. http://www.ladbible.com/technology/gaming-atari-announces-more-details-about-the-ataribox-20171109

Otherwise just more spam.

Yeah, I saw that new blog post a couple days ago and was tempted to post about it, but it's apparent it's the same non-information from 30 days ago or more. It's got to make you wonder if it's the marketing goobs regurgitating their tired press releases through affiliate tech blogs to keep the shelf life more current. That or some blogger is just now stumbling across the big nothing burger and posting it like it's relevant.

I can definitely feel his frustration when us dorks talk about "lazy developers," which seems like the dumbest thing. The backlash isn't worth whatever small Joy one gets from being honest, though.

I too wonder what Atari is waiting for. Will they dazzle us with their announcement? Or will it be a wet fart.

ShartBox?

Ataribox SpeakerHats

anagrams to

Atari Hoax Breaks Pest

this must mean something...

Hey, if you suddenly disappear we'll know you knew too much!

• Like 3

it doesnt matter, as soon as I need a micro I only have full size, and if I need a full size I only have micro's and cant find the adapter ... then there's that one thing that takes mini sd (pulls hair out)

And whatever way you're putting it in,...It goes the other way.

Or will it be a wet fart?

We should crowdfund that and call it the AtariShart.

It could even be integrated with the gameband for discreet, personal alerts and the speakerhat for douchier, more public ones that let everyone within a 25-foot radius know just what's running down your legs right now.

A buck says that our product makes it to market before theirs.

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 4

We should crowdfund that and call it the AtariShart.

It could even be integrated with the gameband for discreet, personal alerts and the speakerhat for douchier, more public ones that let everyone within a 25-foot radius know just what's running down your legs right now.

A buck says that our product makes it to market before theirs.

You're the man, Feargal!

post-16458-0-59160400-1510614716_thumb.png

Looking at tweets and one webpage says release in Spring 2018. http://www.ladbible.com/technology/gaming-atari-announces-more-details-about-the-ataribox-20171109

Otherwise just more spam.

attachicon.gifmore_ataribox_spam.jpg

Ha, someone needs to go on there and post, but modify it just a tad... "this looks super awesome. can't wait to <insert random thing>"

For example "this looks super awesome. can't wait to shave my balls with it."

• Like 3

I'm sorry to have to ask this. I know the answer should be "READ THE THREAD."

But I've been gone from the scene a while, and I don't quite understand WHAT THIS ATARIBOX THING IS, nor where to find out, quickly. The thread is 93 pages, now. What the hell is this thing? Can someone please just point to a quick link? Sorry for not reading the 93 pages, but I ddin't know about this thing. Thanks.