IGNORED

ATARIMAX WEBSITE

atarishrv

I think it was two weeks after my last order before it actually hit the post office. I'd give him at least another week for sure. You will get a tracking number, probably a few days before he actually mails it. If you got the confirmation email you know it's 'in the queue'.

Edited by Nezgar

Hello guys

I recently ordered two DualSIO2PCviaUSB interfaces with red and green LEDs shortly after each other. The first one for myself, the second a couple of days later for somebody else, with a different shipping address. With the first one, it took a couple of days before I received two mails. One "Thanks for ... package has been shipped", the second was from the mail company and had the track and trace number. The second interface was ordered roughly a week after the first. This time it took two weeks before I got the first mail. The second mail never came. The second interface toke two weeks to arrive. Both had blue LEDs instead of red/green. I've sent Steven a mail, maybe two. He never replied.

Sincerely

Mathy

PS anybody know how to get this interface to work on a Mac without (emulating) windows?

As far as I am aware --- and I went through this just a month or two ago, Steve is ok, just dealing with lots of stuff, he was in and out of hospital a couple of times over that time period. I also had a email into him about a conflict I am having with his device and the MegaSpeedy upgrade.. but so far no response. He is a very good guy, just cant count on a speedy response.

James

Mathy, I dont think so, what I remember from Steve is this is hardware level windows calls. I am not even sure this is windows 10 compatible yet. I know he had to do some adjustments from XP to win7 etc..

The clue here might be hospital, as most know my self and my daughter are no strangers to hospitals and for different reasons, you would be amazed just how much trauma and utter confusion to what you are doing it causes, emails / any communications go out the window as more pressing items rear their ugly head. I know it sort of sucks for others when he's running a business as well but lets wait and hear from the man himself, not evey one is as open about illness as myself, some don't want it bandied around.

I have no clue of Steve's condition other than its reported he's been in and out of hospital, I wish him every wellness and hope he can get in touch just to let us know if he's ok and how things are.

He's been a major part part of the community, lets give him the respect he deserves...He's one of the good guys.

I know its a pain if you are waiting but there could be a good reason..

• Like 6

The whorst case for ME is, if Steve is start

thinking about his situation and his business.

I assume that production and shipping of atari articles is not his main profession?

In that case my reaction would be :"you can kiss my ass, here is your money, I stop selling completely."

All the other reasons to be discussed again and again, you can see if you open the old Thread, from a couple of weeks ago.

Stefan

I ordered an sio2pc about a month ago. Didn't get an email til about 10 days later. It indicated a tracking number would follow but I never got that email. The item arrived about 3-4 days after the email.

I just ordered the ape disk on Tuesday. Got an email yesterday with the tracking number.

It is a little slower than most are used to but it always does come through.

I wouldn't hesitate to order again.