Some utilities

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sinphaltimus OFFLINE  

Sinphaltimus

River Patroller

• 2,514 posts
  • Distracted at the Keyboard

Posted Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:30 AM

I found this cassette labeled "Utilities" from a bundle I must have picked up, maybe it came with a console or something. I thought I'd share.

I have no idea what they do although I can guess a little.

Anyway, Please forgive the stupid names I gave them - i didn't list the programs to get the actual names until after the fact.

They have a tfi file extension, you can load in classic99 using that file extension. I tested that and it works.

OLD DSKx.DISASS.TFI (as an example) - it loads fine.

The programs are as follows: 

disass.tfi - line 10 of the program identifies it as "Disassembler Version CBP.1.0 Copyright 1982 Republic software Washington, DC

plotdump.tfi - line 10 of the program identifies it as "Plotdump Version CB.1.0 Copyright 1982 Republic software Washington, DC

psdump2.tfi - line 10000 of the program identifies it as "Screendump Version eb.1.0 Copyright 1982 Republic software Washington, DC

I can't grab the third version because it's copy protected - i will try a cassette audio dump top wav at some point. And if there are more programs on this tape, I'll get to them when i can and share of course.

Attached File  CassetteProgs.zip   6.8KB   17 downloads

#2 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

River Patroller

• 4,780 posts

Posted Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:11 PM

That is part of the Utilities 1 package from Republic Software. I may have it on disk, as I think I have the original package around here somewhere, which will get a copy of the protected program copied. . .once I find it and assuming no one else has a copy already converted.

#3 videofx OFFLINE  

videofx

Chopper Commander

• 126 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2018 9:08 AM

That is part of the Utilities 1 package from Republic Software. I may have it on disk, as I think I have the original package around here somewhere, which will get a copy of the protected program copied. . .once I find it and assuming no one else has a copy already converted.

Hi Ksarul, do you have a copy of the Utilities I? only the manual is on the ftp site and I can't find the disk anywhere

Thanks!

#4 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

River Patroller

• 4,780 posts

Posted Sun Oct 7, 2018 3:52 PM

I'm still looking to see if I have the disk. I did find a copy of the manual though, so it is possible that I have it somewhere.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users