IGNORED

Wikipedia entries for jag games

Welshworrier

Awesome - I thought I'd seen it all, and then the drama would quiet down. But as an elder statesman of the Jaguar (bought mine in 1994, had full collection when shit was all new), I must say. This is the latest of the "fume inspired shit-heads" of the Jag scene. I didn't think there would be a new entry for 2017, considering everything we've previously witnessed.

I say congratulations. From openly bootlegging commercial titles (BS included) to selling a rushed, shit, bug-riddled game. Wow. I am impressed.

• Like 5

Roberth says Hi. He also says

"Tell them that i'm not deleting anything, i'm just re-organizing the games to their respective sections. No bad intentions or feelings. It's just that the list is a MESS. Also, tell to them that i'm not deleting any of the Reboot games. I'll add every homebrew game to the list, it's just that there's TOO many of them. Post that on AA. Also, tell to them that if i'm frantically editing that article is that the internet is pretty shitty at the moment, so everytime i do a prevew to see if there's some mistake the whole page comes tumbeling down."

I just looked and it does look like he is putting unreleased games in the unreleased games section, and homebrews in their respective section.

You might also mention to him that he shouldn't be referring to his own posts as evidence for the missing games sections then.

(Checking the assembler games thread also shows he's very fond of copying peoples posts from the js3 group btw)

Ok. Dont know what it is you're talking about exactly so I will copy and paste

He said he will remove the Assembler posts. ????

The issue there is he's cut and pasted peoples posts from a forum that apparently doesn't like anything spread outside it. People tend not to like seeing their collected posts put elsewhere.

You may also mention that when he's cut out someone's name, as they don't want it revealed, you should really cut out all instances. So "that was done by xxxxxxx", shouldn't have " but Warren is 2 desks down and doesn't want to talk about his time at ocean" soon after it.

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Like 3

Awesome - I thought I'd seen it all, and then the drama would quiet down. But as an elder statesman of the Jaguar (bought mine in 1994, had full collection when shit was all new), I must say. This is the latest of the "fume inspired shit-heads" of the Jag scene. I didn't think there would be a new entry for 2017, considering everything we've previously witnessed.

If anything, the fumes seem to be getting stronger with each passing year.

• Like 5

Jeff, instead of passing messages back from someone who has been banned here...

Why don't you have a chat with a member of Wave 1 Games and tell them to stop vandalising websites, posting untruths, and constantly spreading hate? Or is that a core value of Wave 1 Games now?

• Like 5

Jeff, instead of passing messages back from someone who has been banned here...

Why don't you have a chat with a member of Wave 1 Games and tell them to stop vandalising websites, posting untruths, and constantly spreading hate? Or is that a core value of Wave 1 Games now?

Not at all. I do not advocate the spreading of hate in fact I encourage the entire community to come together as a whole and stop ALL of the hate. Remember CJ I have always stated that.

This whole thing is really silly anyway.

Not at all. I do not advocate the spreading of hate in fact I encourage the entire community to come together as a whole and stop ALL of the hate. Remember CJ I have always stated that.

This whole thing is really silly anyway.

Then why are you working in collaboration with a known troublemaker?

• Like 6

Nick Persijn has just joined the team anyway.

Isn't he a guy who sold pirate copies of commercial and homebrew games?

I can not be held accountable for the issues of others.

You can be held accountable for your actions and who you choose to associate with. Edited by Zerosquare
  • Like 3

Isn't he a guy who sold pirate copies of commercial and homebrew games? You can be held accountable for your actions and who you choose to associate with.[/quote

Read what I wrote again Zerosquare

I must also point out that Nick was also responsible for getting Thea Realm Fighters out into the community for all to enjoy. Lets not focus only on the negatives ok? Seriously.

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

I must also point out that Nick was also responsible for getting Thea Realm Fighters out into the community for all to enjoy. Lets not focus only on the negatives ok? Seriously.

Nick has been around the Jag scene for quite a long time, and he makes some excellent rotary controllers. However, that doesn't absolve him from selling pirate copies of homebrew games without permission. You seem to have a knack for joining forces with personae non gratae. I'm not gonna be up in arms about that as much as some others will be, but man...you need to exercise some better judgement in who you associate with. Otherwise you can't complain if people hold you accountable for bad things that members of your team do.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...