Photo

AtGames Fall 2017 Flashback and Portable Lineup

703 replies to this topic

#701 TF14 OFFLINE  

TF14

Space Invader

• 39 posts

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:47 AM

My 1001 working ROM pack for the Atari Flashback Portable can be found here: http://atariage.com/...atibility-list/

first post - scroll down to the red print for the latest version

enjoy

Many thanks for this updated ROM pack! It is 3.81MB - over 1MB greater than the original ROM pack. Does the spreadsheet show what's new in this latest pack or is it in the thread?

#702 Arenafoot OFFLINE  

Arenafoot

Stargunner

• 1,093 posts
  • videogamestores.net/

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:36 AM

Many thanks for this updated ROM pack! It is 3.81MB - over 1MB greater than the original ROM pack. Does the spreadsheet show what's new in this latest pack or is it in the thread?

No, I didn't add a "New title" to the list. I figured most gamers would just replace their old pack with this one. The list does contain important info for games on how to play it on the AFP though.

The Feb 2017 update contained 668 titles and the Dec 2017 has 1001 ROMs. If I do another update, I'd either take out the built-in ROMs and replace those 60 ROMs, or create another separate ROM pack file for those who have a 2nd SD card to pop in and it would open up the possibilities to 2060 ROMs for the AFP (1030 ROMs per SD card x 2).  

#703 thetick1 OFFLINE  

thetick1

Dragonstomper

• 527 posts

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:43 PM

No, I didn't add a "New title" to the list. I figured most gamers would just replace their old pack with this one. The list does contain important info for games on how to play it on the AFP though.

The Feb 2017 update contained 668 titles and the Dec 2017 has 1001 ROMs. If I do another update, I'd either take out the built-in ROMs and replace those 60 ROMs, or create another separate ROM pack file for those who have a 2nd SD card to pop in and it would open up the possibilities to 2060 ROMs for the AFP (1030 ROMs per SD card x 2).  

You provide a great "service" to the AFP users, and I certainly have nothing but thanks.  We certainly can not expect updates as your time valuable, but I would so grateful if you looked to make an update as I know of a few roms that have been updated since you compiled your list... Bubsy0 R20, Defender III and Defender III Trainer are just ones off the top of my head I seem to recall updating from your list but I'm sure there are more.

#704 TF14 OFFLINE  

TF14

Space Invader

• 39 posts

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:01 PM

The 2 SD option sounds great! Thanks so much for all of the effort - it gives new value to the AFP. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users