T.r.a.s.h. WIP

152 replies to this topic

#151 kdgarris OFFLINE  

• 250 posts

Posted Thu Mar 8, 2018 11:29 AM

I'm interested in updates, too.  I'd love to see this trash on a cartridge, eventually.   :-D

#152 ultima OFFLINE  

Chopper Commander

• 151 posts

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:12 PM

I still play this on the flashback portable. This game rules!

#153 WizardBone OFFLINE  

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 124 posts

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:36 PM

OOPS sorry, I had no idea you guys wrote comments. My apologizes. 
Unfortunately no. No updates :(
Truth, I've been working on a non-atari project with a friend. Which is eating up all my free time that I used to dedicate to this project.
This game is still in the back of my mind to finish though, it's one of my fav. projects I worked on past couple years. Been a lot of fun. I'd love to see it on a cart too! Just not sure when I can get back to it ATM. Someday I might amuse the idea for someone to help me with project, dig a lil deeper than I can. But, that's undecided, I kinda wanna finish it myself :)

I think it's very cool you guys still play it! Means so much to me. I can't promise but perhaps I will break it open again on a snowy/rainy day in a few weeks and see if I can figure out some updates. I think, adding level music would enhance it, and the one thing I've yet to do, some kind of power up? or maybe a few more screens would be nice? I got this other project file for trash where Davy's garbage can is a jet-pack and you are flying vertically up the screens, (tall buildings on either side you can enter.) I intended to add that jetpack as a power up or second level, but I ran out of vars. and rom, which then got placed on a back burner. ALSO i thought it would be cool to have one more boss using the jet-pack thing. But yeah, that might be dreaming. :P

OH RIGHT, I did start a second game many months ago, it's literally only concept. An rpg, but that's merely an idea with few lines of code for a battle system and not worth talking about right now hehe

UMMM I think that's all I can fill you guys in with? About the extent of whats been going on with me and Atari project. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users