#176 WizardBone OFFLINE  

WizardBone

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted Mon May 6, 2019 9:51 AM

Oh man! I am so sick to hear that you lost all of your work. T.T

So sorry man. :/

The 8-bit Family would also be a good choice I think, given its BASIC languages are very mature and you can get some really nice graphics out of it. I have been working on 7800 as well to see if I want to travel that path too. I think Trash would be great fun on either one.

I could rebuild it, probably faster than the first time... but redoing it is what makes me feel ill lolol

the 8-bit family is a pretty cute choice as well.  : )

Ooooo, what are you working on for 7800?

decisions decisions. I am also going to be cautious about graphic limitations and such because there comes a point when it will become overwhelming - one person to draw everything as well as program. I need a nice middle ground that I can manage : ) 

#177 Jinroh OFFLINE  

Jinroh

Dragonstomper

• 703 posts
  • Catgirl Maid Lover

Posted Wed May 8, 2019 12:34 AM

I could rebuild it, probably faster than the first time... but redoing it is what makes me feel ill lolol

the 8-bit family is a pretty cute choice as well.  : )

Ooooo, what are you working on for 7800?

decisions decisions. I am also going to be cautious about graphic limitations and such because there comes a point when it will become overwhelming - one person to draw everything as well as program. I need a nice middle ground that I can manage : ) 

Ugh sorry man I know how you feel about having to re-do it. Even just re-coding Carrot Kingdom® into its new 32K form has been something that is daunting. :D I support you no matter how you intend to bring Trash back to life it was such a rad game. :)

I am looking at possibly doing the 'director's cut' of Carrot Kingdom® as a 7800 game. I started updating my tools for the A8 and adding export to the 7800 so maybe I will do that. Not sure yet.

I think your game would look pretty sweet on the A8 or 7800. ^^

#178 WizardBone OFFLINE  

WizardBone

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted Wed May 8, 2019 11:22 AM

Ugh sorry man I know how you feel about having to re-do it. Even just re-coding Carrot Kingdom® into its new 32K form has been something that is daunting. :D I support you no matter how you intend to bring Trash back to life it was such a rad game. :)

I am looking at possibly doing the 'director's cut' of Carrot Kingdom® as a 7800 game. I started updating my tools for the A8 and adding export to the 7800 so maybe I will do that. Not sure yet.

I think your game would look pretty sweet on the A8 or 7800. ^^

lol Wow you got a lot on your plate! Carrot kingdom would look nuts on 7800. :D
True, this is something else I need to consider and look into, the tools used. 0_0

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users