IGNORED

Need to borrow a Missile Control box for scanning

Albert

Greetings!

I need to borrow a Missile Control (from Video Gems) box so we can scan it at high-resolution using a professional-grade scanner. If anyone has such a box they can loan me, that would be awesome and I'll send you a free copy of the Missile Control Trak-Ball hack once it's released into the store. Please PM me if you can help.

c_MissileControl_VideoGems_front.jpg

Thanks!

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And... bump! We're still looking for a Missile Control box and manual someone can loan us (or scan at sufficient resolution for us). We've had zero luck with this, and would really like to be able to create a very nice, high-quality label for the Trak-Ball version. The scans we've found online so far are all low resolution, and won't print at the quality we're shooting for. We've made some really nice labels for the rest of the Trak-Ball hacks, and we'd really like this one to match.

PM Albert if you can help. We'd even consider buying one, if someone knows of a copy for sale in reasonable condition at a decent price.

Thanks!

• Like 1