IGNORED

New exclusive game boxes

GraziGamer

it will be 100% made by me. ;) Don't worry.

That's not my point.

I'm just curious, as both of us start with nearly the same material, to what result each of us get at the end. For example here is my Spakie. When I see yours, I find that your artwork seems better than mine, your colors are warmer. So, I'm curious to see your Turbo :)

post-25191-0-79698700-1501352597.jpg

STATUS: I decided to create all the boxes arts first, and then put everything in the template, I receive 5x more orders than I expected and I'm very happy about that, about all the compliments that I've been receiving via email and AA. I'll be posting 3D samples as soon as I put the arts in the template. ^^ If anyone have any more orders for custom boxes, please contact me. =) #ThankYou

Um... Was Champion Ice Hockey released in limited quantities by Opcode? The only carts of that game which I'm aware of were produced by me, so your box is a little misleading, even if Eduardo did perform the port originally...

Even though you requested Ice Hockey to be ported, in the end the game was discarded and I ported something else. You never paid for it, so this was never a Pixelboy title. Later I gave you permission to release the prototypes.

No need for additional drama, as we already had enough for the past couple of years.

Even though you requested Ice Hockey to be ported, in the end the game was discarded and I ported something else. You never paid for it, so this was never a Pixelboy title. Later I gave you permission to release the prototypes.

No need for additional drama, as we already had enough for the past couple of years.

Yeah, except that the money made from the sales of those prototypes on eBay went directly to you. Check your e-mail archives and you'll see that I sent you a bank draft specifically for those eBay earnings back in June 2015. So saying that I never paid for it is not exactly correct, but not totally incorrect either, so we should just leave it at that.

Anyway, Grazi did a nice job on the box. :)

• Like 1