Photo

Are YOU onboard for... TI ONLY DAY?

80 replies to this topic

Poll: --- TI ONLY DAY --- (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you onboard for TI ONLY day?

1. YES! Count me in it sounds like fun. (9 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. NO. I cannot pry myself away from other things to join in. (6 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Maybe. No promises, but I'll try. (13 votes [43.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.33%

4. Other. Dunno why this one is here (yet), but something usually comes up. (2 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Schmitzi OFFLINE  

Schmitzi

River Patroller

• 4,330 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 12:13 AM

I´ve played around a little bit with my newly arrived FG´99 :lust:  and bought a Mechatronik XB on eBay :)

#77 RickyDean OFFLINE  

RickyDean

Dragonstomper

• 870 posts

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 6:24 AM

I worked on one of my SUVs and mowed the grass, but was also troubleshooting my SAMS and choosing a cartridge and disassembling it for preparation of modifying to fit in one of my FG99s. :) Chose a Personal Record Keeping Module.

Edited by RickyDean, Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:11 AM.

#78 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,472 posts

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 8:19 AM

i worked on an XB  music program some (where I was trying to incorporate sprites into it)- but lost some of my steam when i freaking hit fn-= and reset my TI.  ;-)

after a brief calm-down period, I tinkered some more on it and loaded up Buck Rogers to see how I would do for the High Score competition.  

Non-TI-wise I worked on laundry and general house upkeep since it was a rainy weekend in SW Missouri.  I've been trying to finish the 5th book in the Dark Tower series as well.

#79 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

--- Ω ---

• Topic Starter
  • 12,281 posts

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:48 AM

Almost a year has gone by since our last "TI Only Day".  Schmitzi is unpacked (again), ;)  and the TI community has even more new toys to play with since last year.  How about it?  Should we do it again this year?  Does Sunday, August 5th sound good? 

Everyone would have plenty of time to get everything ready...  

Maybe I should start new thread...

#80 jedimatt42 OFFLINE  

jedimatt42

Stargunner

• 1,655 posts

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 PM

I tried this the first year I was here, and it really confused my wife... I of course did not tell her... but she was confused that I didn't have my watch on ( a computer ) or my phone... and my laptop was 'charging' so I couldn't just answer questions or do that banking right now, or solve problems with Amazon, like I usually do.  I told her the next day... She thought it was funny. 

I recall playing tunnels of doom, and exploring more in fbForth.  And that was all the computing I did that day...  

I personally put so much time into the TI that a 'day' for it doesn't resonate at all with me anymore. But I do enjoy over hearing how you all get on. 

-M@

#81 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,472 posts

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:13 AM

much like last year, i'll just have to see what im getting myself into.

ill make mine a hard 'maybe'.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users