Photo

Are YOU onboard for... TI ONLY DAY?

77 replies to this topic

Poll: --- TI ONLY DAY --- (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you onboard for TI ONLY day?

1. YES! Count me in it sounds like fun. (8 votes [30.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. NO. I cannot pry myself away from other things to join in. (6 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Maybe. No promises, but I'll try. (11 votes [42.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

4. Other. Dunno why this one is here (yet), but something usually comes up. (1 votes [3.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 schmitzi ONLINE  

schmitzi

River Patroller

• 3,842 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 12:13 AM

I´ve played around a little bit with my newly arrived FG´99 :lust:  and bought a Mechatronik XB on eBay :)

#77 RickyDean OFFLINE  

RickyDean

Dragonstomper

• 663 posts

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 6:24 AM

I worked on one of my SUVs and mowed the grass, but was also troubleshooting my SAMS and choosing a cartridge and disassembling it for preparation of modifying to fit in one of my FG99s. :) Chose a Personal Record Keeping Module.

Edited by RickyDean, Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:11 AM.

#78 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Dragonstomper

• 541 posts

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 8:19 AM

i worked on an XB  music program some (where I was trying to incorporate sprites into it)- but lost some of my steam when i freaking hit fn-= and reset my TI.  ;-)

after a brief calm-down period, I tinkered some more on it and loaded up Buck Rogers to see how I would do for the High Score competition.  

Non-TI-wise I worked on laundry and general house upkeep since it was a rainy weekend in SW Missouri.  I've been trying to finish the 5th book in the Dark Tower series as well.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users