1) So it appears the Flashrom 99 does not support any file management (like folders) as I have tried to organize my .bin files but they are not recognized in folders during boot. Is this correct? My understanding is FinalGROM does support folders, is that correct?
2) What exactly does the reset button on the Flashrom99 do? My LED flashes but doesn't appear to do anything else. When do I need to use it.
3) There are .BIN files like Alpiner that were TI GROMS. Are they EA5 conversions and do I need a EA cartridge to play them? They give me a blank or colored screen on my Flashrom99.
4) Now regarding the NanoPEB: What is the easiest way to make sure the additional 32k is working (or seen) by system. I have an extended basic cartridge.
5) Thanks to Ti9962a program I am able to use my Windows 7 laptop and format volumes and add .DSK files to them. However, once the NanoPEB with CF card is back on the TI, is there anyway to see the volume names on the CF? It is easy to forget what Disk is in which volume.
6) Of the disk files I have downloaded, is there anyway to tell if they require Basic or ASM cart or load on there own? Or just trial and error?
Thanks to all those that have helped me so far!