IGNORED

Intellivision III game boxes!

nurmix

Just posted this on the podcast Facebook page, but for those who dont care for that particular social network...

...a couple incredible finds - courtesy of 'friend of the show' Karen Overstreet - while packing up the Intellivision Productions office (it's moving to another southern CA location).

All I can say is WOW... I had no idea these even existed; unreleased Intellivision III game boxes of unreleased games for an unreleased console...

22e99fbe9bd8ef05e1f105a54b2b9281.jpg

c09feacea12e21055a160d3887abdd32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 21

Wow, cool find!

The images and descriptions can be found on Keith's Intellivision Lives website:

http://www.intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/hardware/intelli3_tech.html

attachicon.gifintviii.JPG

True. I should've referenced that. I was just surprised by the fact that the actual printed examples still existed - scattered amongst the various piles of papers in the Intellivision Productions office.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Just posted this on the podcast Facebook page, but for those who dont care for that particular social network...

...a couple incredible finds - courtesy of 'friend of the show' Karen Overstreet - while packing up the Intellivision Productions office (it's moving to another southern CA location).

All I can say is WOW... I had no idea these even existed; unreleased Intellivision III game boxes of unreleased games for an unreleased console...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome find! I hope they are putting things like that in some kind of protective sleeves...

Awesome find! I hope they are putting things like that in some kind of protective sleeves...

They probably will now, but the usual storage method for things in that office was - shove it under a stack of papers wherever there's some free space.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I placed an order with Intellivision Productions for two hand controllers and four conversion cords. Never shipped. Do you know if I am just out on this or if my order will ever ship? Order HAL-6069

Thanks

The office just moved about a week ago. Emily says there are about ten orders outstanding, and last week told me they'd ship within two weeks. So.... soon? I'll send her your order number to make sure you're one of the ten.

Edit: Whoa, man. Please check your email, Emily sent you something. You're now super hidden outstanding order #11. Sorry. :(

Edited by colormesticky