IGNORED

where to buy super chef burgertime?

bradhig1

I would like to add that my copy is unique. The top buttons are for pepper and bottom for freeze. David changed it for me.

Was going to have that done to my copy as he graciously offered to switch, but then realized that the manual would be wrong. Or do you have a super-duper-ultra-rarified version of the manual too? :lol:

-edit-

...and the overlays. How do I always forget about them? lol

• Like 1

Dude, how can you part with this? This is your favorite Intellivision game! :-o

Kroz is my favorite now. :-D

Plus i have to rom for this.

I unfortunately am farther behind financially then i ever have been before. I am in big trouble if i can't get together some money pronto. Trying to sell as much stuff as possible. It really hurts with what i have parted with so far (Intellivision and non Intellivision) I gotta do what i gotta do.

• Like 1

What about Burger Chef Super Kid's Meal?

attachicon.gifanimated-posters.gif

I remember getting those star wars themed kids meals. Even had a couple of posters from Empire Strikes Back. Too bad Hardees killed Burger Chef. They were all over St. louis in my childhood. I asked the guy about ordered ms pac man after sending the money for Super Burger Time.

I remember getting those star wars themed kids meals. Even had a couple of posters from Empire Strikes Back. Too bad Hardees killed Burger Chef. They were all over St. louis in my childhood. I asked the guy about ordered ms pac man after sending the money for Super Burger Time.

For sure, man. I enjoyed a few meals there in my time. Back in the day, better quality all around.

I remember the tiny salad bars at Wendy's, of all friggin places! Chicken salad made fresh every morning - in house - along with a bare bones veggie assortment. I wonder if Dave Thomas has rolled himself out of his coffin by this point?

^ If the Colonel hasn't by now, Dave surely hasn't. ;)

Remember these?! Bastards discontinued it looooong ago. :mad:

attachicon.gifparfait1.jpg

It looks just one of those four-4-$1 'snack pack' pudding cups!

See, it's no wonder.....regardless of the city/town I'm currently living in, I seek out the mom & pops chicken places. Thankfully, this area has some of the finest....

post-61233-0-86796700-1500605293.jpg

post-61233-0-80050800-1500605431_thumb.jpg

Kroz is my favorite now. :-D

Plus i have to rom for this.

I unfortunately am farther behind financially then i ever have been before. I am in big trouble if i can't get together some money pronto. Trying to sell as much stuff as possible. It really hurts with what i have parted with so far (Intellivision and non Intellivision) I gotta do what i gotta do.

Good luck to you.

Ms pacman is available here. http://www.carlmuellerjr.com/2016/06/ms_22.html?m=1
  • Like 1