IGNORED

Noah's Ark Shoot'em Up!

Hey Guys!

We launched a Kickstarter for the World Wide Release of Noah's Ark for NES.

This will be released under Wisdom Tree!

Originally was published by Konami in PAL regions only. But we found the original developer with held on to the rights and we bought it off.

The game is a very good Shoot'em up; great addition to our catalog as we are slowly concentrating in Beat'em up and Shoot'em up games!

In addition, there are other rewards to choose from like Mega 3D Noah's Ark (Super 3D Noah's Ark for Genesis)

as well as the Wisdom Tree collection for GBA.

Here is the link for the ones that would like to pledge!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1549719931/noahs-ark-for-nes-and-sega-genesis

Cheers!

Eli

• Like 1

Saw it when you launched the KS, Went on for the NES release of the game.

It would be interesting to know the sames and distributions of the game. IT seems to exist in German versions but I also saw a Spanish version. I don't recall seeing a French version.

Yeah game design and full rights were from Source Research and Developments. We bought Noah's Ark, Motor City Patrol and Scarabeus/Pyramids of Ra from them. They got a couple of other unreleased games but they haven't found the binaries.

Piko was starting to get shade over Konami having the rights. This clears it up for me. Different region - different rights holders.

Still mulling over the genesis Wisdom Tree collection cart :)

Yeah if the strech goals are reached I might look for that Scarabeus puzzle game as well =)

I do'nt think you mentionned Motor City Patrol, tho? Maybe a less interesting game?

Motorcity Patrol was published by Matchbox everywhere, so not really a game we would want to make carts. Is not expensive 2nd hand either.

Do you have more footage of the games?

I think most people know Noah's Ark from the AVGN episode (and for once, he's rather kind to the game and explain a good bit of the gameplay) but that wouldn't hurt to see more (with ingame music and sounds). And to see even the unpolished Scarabeus game as it is now.

Edited by CatPix

• 2 weeks later...

So I see you've rebooted the KS.

I do'nt understand the difference between the 35 and 50$ bundle?

The 35$ says "Receive the Noah's Ark Region free Cart only for NES! Includes the Digital Bundle Perk"

the 50$ says "Receive the Digital Collection Bundle Reward plus the Noah's Ark for NES CIB"

But in the KS you says "All physical rewards will be Region Free (Functional in PAL or NTSC consoles) and will come in a cardboard box packaging including a color instruction manual."

So do you strip the 35$ car form the box, or what?

So I see you've rebooted the KS.

I do'nt understand the difference between the 35 and 50$ bundle?

The 35$ says "Receive the Noah's Ark Region free Cart only for NES! Includes the Digital Bundle Perk"

the 50$ says "Receive the Digital Collection Bundle Reward plus the Noah's Ark for NES CIB"

But in the KS you says "All physical rewards will be Region Free (Functional in PAL or NTSC consoles) and will come in a cardboard box packaging including a color instruction manual."

So do you strip the 35$ car form the box, or what?

Yeah, cart only was an option requested by some backers. So we added it after the fact that we had done the KS with CIB only in mind.

No Zapper compatible.