IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Roof! Roof!

RSS Bot

Well, the roofers are working on my house right now. Poor dog got all exhausted barking at them. They are very loud people, and the kitchen lights came down a few times, but they are now working on getting the shingles on the roof. I went to Game Crazy and the guy there said "I have something in back I think you'd be interested in." He went back and got out an Odyssey 300 CIB. I paid $70, but then wondered how the thing gets powered. Turns out there was no power cord. He gave me my $70 back. Then I saw the NES Power Pad that had been there an awful long time. I bought it. I took it home. Had a hard time figuring out how it works. I had to resort to NintendoAge's manual scan of Super Team Games to get it working. It's the first of many ill-fated add ons for Nintendo: The Super Scope 6, the DK Bongos, etc. So anyway, that's my day so far. Woke up at midnight to code the waffle game. Added a fifth wave. Took me a false start and about 4 hours to do. I want to go to sleep now, but there's roofers pounding away at the roof.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14059-roof-roof/