Photo

Space Game

129 replies to this topic

#126 ultima OFFLINE  

ultima

Chopper Commander

• 197 posts

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:04 PM

I did some ugly hacks of the asm code to make the 48 pixel minikernels as well as the score kernel display correctly on the AFP. The 96 pixel minikernel could probably also be similarly hacked, but I decided to just stick with the 48 pixel minikernels for the AFP version.

I don't want to put up my hacked versions for download since I don't want to create confusion with the official version, but I can send you what I have with instructions if you are wanting to use the titlescreen kernel with the AFP.

I'd love to. I play my portable all the time and really wanted to make games specifically for it. 

#127 Karl G ONLINE  

Karl G

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 603 posts

Posted Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:59 PM

We had a great weekend at PRGE!  So many great games, and cool people.  It was exciting to finally see Space Game for sale at the AtariAge booth!  The box, cart, and manual all look great.

Maggie managed to get a winning game during the convention, too!  I personally haven't yet made it past wave 9 without cheating.   :)

space game box.jpg

44461434_322316765224366_6820054487160324096_n.jpg

#128 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 34,983 posts

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 AM

We had a great weekend at PRGE!  So many great games, and cool people.  It was exciting to finally see Space Game for sale at the AtariAge booth!  The box, cart, and manual all look great.

Glad you were both able to make it to the show this year, was great to see you!  

#129 Karl G ONLINE  

Karl G

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 603 posts

Posted Sun Nov 4, 2018 9:54 AM

It looks like Space Game is in the AtariAge store now!   :)

https://www.atariage...t_detail&p=1173

The cart version adds AtariVOX high score saving support (thanks to RevEng and his driver), as well as a bonus wave.

The code for the AtariAge splash screen was "borrowed" from Star Castle Arcade with permission from Thomas Jentzsch, and the music, as usual, was done by Maggie.

#130 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 34,983 posts

Posted Sun Nov 4, 2018 9:56 AM

Thank you, I was just about to post that here.  :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users