IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.2

Gaztee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my copies of Commando and Badlands today! This must be the fastest shipment Ive received through Royal Mail, as it only took 50 days to get here (posted on 1 Sept). :D

I'm still waiting for something posted on the 1st September .... ;)

Don't know what's worse, RM or OzPost.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for something posted on the 1st September .... ;)

Don't know what's worse, RM or OzPost.

Oh, let us not leave Canada Post out of this competition, either. At least they have never stolen my packages. Yet.

I just dont understand why mail times vary so greatly from Europe. France and Poland average: seven days. And shipping rates are cheap! UK air: whenever it feels like arriving. UK surface to me: two months. Poland surface: three weeks. And I am NOT complaining about Gaztee here hes been fantastic. eBay purchases from the UK are the same. Oh, well. :)

Well as I dont appear to want to sleep at the moment, thought Id update here. For whatever reason parts are stuck in the postal system. Im wondering if Royal Mail/Parcelforce have forgotten to send me a customs notice AGAIN! I know the items are in the UK and should have been delivered last week. This is the same issue that held up the 2.1 releases being shipped. :(

Once I finally get the parts we will get the Orion releases finished off first as about 70% of those have already shipped. Then we will concentrate on banging out these 2.2 orders, so we can concentrate on 2.3. Its all very frustrating, but we will get there in the end.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I will try to catch up on any emails in the next few days. Peace out ?

• Like 2

Well as I dont appear to want to sleep at the moment, thought Id update here. For whatever reason parts are stuck in the postal system. Im wondering if Royal Mail/Parcelforce have forgotten to send me a customs notice AGAIN! I know the items are in the UK and should have been delivered last week. This is the same issue that held up the 2.1 releases being shipped. :(

Once I finally get the parts we will get the Orion releases finished off first as about 70% of those have already shipped. Then we will concentrate on banging out these 2.2 orders, so we can concentrate on 2.3. Its all very frustrating, but we will get there in the end.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I will try to catch up on any emails in the next few days. Peace out

Sorry it's been frustrating Gaztee, but with all the Jag stuff you've been helping to get out, know that it's appreciated!

Thanks for your patience everyone. I will try to catch up on any emails in the next few days. Peace out

On the plus side, that does give me time to save up for the next round =D

Thanks for everything you do Gaztee. No rush on 2.3, especially with the new Minter releases right around the corner!