IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.2

Gaztee

Well that lasted long https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Commando-Homebrew-Rare-Cib-Boxed-W-Manual-Nice-Cond/192360259089

Also selling a badlands.

As they are a commercial seller (they want 500 plus for a graded AVP :) ), I'm surprised they are selling them, and also surprised at someone selling them to the business inside 6 weeks of purchase.

Edited by Welshworrier

Well that lasted long https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Commando-Homebrew-Rare-Cib-Boxed-W-Manual-Nice-Cond/192360259089

Also selling a badlands.

As they are a commercial seller (they want 500 plus for a graded AVP :) ), I'm surprised they are selling them, and also surprised at someone selling them to the business inside 6 weeks of purchase.

Wow, seriously? You can literally STILL buy these right now from Atari Age... right?

I've got an AVP brand new in the box that I paid like $20 bucks for at Electronics Boutique. Never even really thought to sell it. Maybe I should, hahah...

Not everyone on EBay knows about this forum.

Ahhh!!!! Haha... you edited your post and even did so to make it like it wasn't edited. Hehe. That's OK.

This point is taken. But yeah, I wonder who would be willing to pay $200+ for a $20 dollar Atari ST port, and yet not know or even be willing to do a Google search?

Ok, things still progressing slowly on the 2.2 front. I am away again next weekend for basically a couple of weeks. We had a few copies made up for last weekend at e-jagfest these will be sent to those at the top of the list. Those copies were made well before the show, mainly because I wasnt expecting the postal services to mess up the part order again.

Its really frustrating for everyone as Id love for everyone to have their copies by now, but I will get there in the end & look to improve the things moving forward. Sorry again for the issues, but I am doing my best to get everything sorted ASAP.

• Like 3

Ahhh!!!! Haha... you edited your post and even did so to make it like it wasn't edited. Hehe. That's OK.

This point is taken. But yeah, I wonder who would be willing to pay $200+ for a $20 dollar Atari ST port, and yet not know or even be willing to do a Google search?

What do you mean I edited my post to make it look like it wasn't edited? I misunderstood your post, went back and changed my reply. What about that is so funny?

People into the Jaguar not searching is surprising to you? This must be your first day here as the same questions are even constantly repeated on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being away for a while, but hopefully things will now be able to get back on track.

This has taken way to long to get sorted, but we will get there. My work schedule is a bit manic over the Xmas period, but hopefully everything will be sorted and posted by the end of the month.

2.3 won't happen until 2.2 has been completed, although the remaining 2.3 that were built for E-jagfest will be offered here shortly.

Again, sorry for the delay, but going forward I aim to get the process sorted so we don't have these delays again.

• 4 weeks later...

Can we still order the other carts? Would love to get at least Joust and Gauntlet 2. I should just try to track down a Skunkboard... but then other Atari funds have been spent on other Atari bits)

I missed Joust and Gauntlet on cart too. Oh the humanity.