IGNORED

Elektronite at Gamescom, Germany

Intymike

In just 3 weeks starts the Gamescom 2017 in Cologne, Germany.

With more than 500,000 visitors it is the biggest video game trade fair open to the public worldwide.

Public access starts on Wednesday, the 23. and it lasts until Saturday, August, the 26.

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/gamescom/trade-fair/index.php

I will represent Elektronite at the Retro Area with a own booth where I present Elektronite classics like DIIK Arcade, Boulder Dash, The Lost Caves Of Kroz as well presenting upcoming games.

Off course, there will be lot's of classic Intellivision games to be played as well.

Maybe the one or other has the chance for a visit. It would be great to have a nerd talk with some of you! :)

post-30718-0-60183400-1501684430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 13

In just 3 weeks starts the Gamescom 2017 in Cologne, Germany.

With more than 500,000 visitors it is the biggest video game trade fair open to the public worldwide.

Public access starts on Wednesday, the 23. and it lasts until Saturday, August, the 26.

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/gamescom/trade-fair/index.php

I will represent Elektronite at the Retro Area with a own booth where I present Elektronite classics like DIIK Arcade, Boulder Dash, The Lost Caves Of Kroz as well presenting upcoming games.

Off course, there will be lot's of classic Intellivision games to be played as well.

Maybe the one or other has the chance for a visit. It would be great to have a nerd talk with some of you! :)

That looks awesome and lots of fun!

Sadly, I cant even make it to Portland this year, and I live in California.

Too much work, too little time......Damn!!! :(

Well now that the cat is out of the bag, here is a Miner 2049er preview, a new game for Intellivision developed by myself under license from Elektronite and the original developer Bill Hogue. Please note Youtube doesn't handle correctly the flicker, the player doesn't disappear in real hardware. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKIEfBJqsms

• Like 12

Cool game! I think I have this for the Colecovision, but I've never played it :P I need to go through all of my Coleco parts and build a working setup. Every time I go to play it something doesn't work (power supply/controllers/etc). I'll definitely play this version :D

Maybe next time you come to PRGE I could bring a working one down for you ?

• Like 1