IGNORED

Interest check: PS2 games - Pick 'em & I Ship 'em; you NEED PS2 games!

Good_Times

I've got a couple hundred spares, any interest before I go digging?

Maybe a few green/regular XB & GC games peppered in, as well.

Whatcha got? I heavily collect disc-based games now, including PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360, PS3, and PS1 to name a few systems. Most of my local sources are dried up or out of business so my collecting for these has severely diminished. I give myself a disposable fund every month for stuff and usually it gets eaten up by video games. LOL

• Like 1

Whatcha got? I heavily collect disc-based games now, including PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360, PS3, and PS1 to name a few systems. Most of my local sources are dried up or out of business so my collecting for these has severely diminished. I give myself a disposable fund every month for stuff and usually it gets eaten up by video games. LOL

I haven't really checked the bins in a while, but I'll stack some up and get pics of the spines. Any particular genres/series that you are into?

Should be... based on experience, not to mention the tone of your heading. ;)

:roll:

I'm mostly collecting RPGs for these systems both North American and international but I'm always after a good deal, especially for the PS1, PS2, and PS3. If it isn't too much trouble I'd love to see pictures of the stacks as well. If it is too much time maybe just the RPGs then. I am also collecting sports games for the PS2 to fill all my empty spots so I'd likely take a large amount of sports games if you have them as well which should help you too because having tons of duplicates of them sucks. I purged my dupes of PS2 sports games several years ago and it was great to reclaim that space. LOL

OK fellas, here's the contents of an 18-gallon tote - Enjoy! (or not)

Some good tidbits I didn't even realize I owned in here, heh, both Sony and otherwise! Much like the 2600, that's the beauty of the PS2 library; soooo many quality titles, and most of the BEST stuff is nicely cheap! :)

post-61233-0-41895800-1501887080_thumb.jpg

post-61233-0-14392000-1501887102_thumb.jpg

post-61233-0-62442100-1501887120_thumb.jpg

I know, I know, it's Dora and NHL.....guys, please, NO fighting over these immortal classics!!

post-61233-0-51404900-1501887143_thumb.jpg

*NOT* for swap/sale (just yet), just wanted to show the contents of this small box I found wedged in a dusty corner.....looks to be a bunch of iphones and related devices. I think the larger white one is the one I got for Christmas a couple years back and never even touched, lol.

post-61233-0-86138300-1501887161_thumb.jpg

Gone:

Tomb Raider
Indiana Jones
Hunter the Reckoning
Both versions of the Spiderman friend or Foe
Both marvel ultimate alliance games

Batman

Disgaea Hour of Darkness

Demon Stone
Fantastic 4
Oni
Onimusha
Secret Saturday's
Shadow Hedgehog
Spiderman 2

XB Halo (Still have part 2 in metal tin available)

XB Bunny

XB Fable

Hold:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

Dark Cloud

Star Trek Shattered Universe

Crash Nitro

Sonic Rider

Rollin', rollin, rollin....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...