IGNORED

Atari 2600 4 Switch Woody with 32 Games & Manuals some CIB.

I have an Atari 2600 for sale. It is tested, cleaned and working properly. With the exception that the Color/ black white switch is no attached. It plays in color but will not be able to switch it back to black and white unless you fix the issue. Not something I feel like tackling. Comes complete with all items shown in the photos provided. I will ship anywhere in the United states and will calculate shipping costs with the USPS Priority mail with tracking. I only charge what it costs me to ship it. feel free to contact me through atari age. Not sure if I can put my links to my website, ebay or other links on here so I will not for now. Thanks for looking. Oh, and price is $150. Thanks again. have a good day.

post-35941-0-50427600-1502313509_thumb.jpg

post-35941-0-53811600-1502313543_thumb.jpg

My review of this thread (thanks for asking) is that the community is overreacting a bit. This is the guy's first post. He could be completely reasonable. Members buy systems for repair here all the time. Maybe someone should make him an offer instead of turning this into an excuse to bring up old poo jokes. Unlike Natalie, this person is probably a legit user and not some old-timer posing as someone else to get a few laughs.

• Like 1

OK, I see some BIG issues here. :thumbsdown:

First post and he's trying to sell something. :mad:

He's asking for an absurd amount of money, I mean really absurd. :-o

I viewed his profile and there's a link to his "store" on eBay. Guess what, eBay says the page doesn't exist. :?

Even if the price were $30, I wouldn't take a chance on it. :P

• Like 1

OK, I see some BIG issues here. icon_thumbsdown.gif

First post and he's trying to sell something. icon_angry.gif

He's asking for an absurd amount of money, I mean really absurd. icon_surprised.gif

I viewed his profile and there's a link to his "store" on eBay. Guess what, eBay says the page doesn't exist. icon_confused.gif

Even if the price were $30, I wouldn't take a chance on it. icon_razz.gif

YUP

Either way, first post it to the marketplace. I'm more annoyed that he think someone here is dumb enough to buy it.

That is a "for parts / broken" eBay lot that should start at $9.99 and $25 shipping flat.

Link is was posted corrected in a comment by CPUWIZ to his "daily thought" - I think that's what its called.

http://stores.ebay.com/Matts-Vintage-Video-Game-Center

Most of his ebay stuff is reasonable.

Edited by H454

The person that posted this actually has a game store at a flea market near me, and I can vouch that he is a nice guy and a reasonable person. While I agree the price is high, I've sold 4 switch consoles in the past for $60 with a few games (of course w/out a broken switch). If it wasn't for the broken switch, $100 would not be far off.

I just hate the idea of a new member being scared away from these forums. He might be accustomed to getting higher prices in his local store/booth.

• Like 1

I would totally pay thirty bucks for that lot! maybe fifty if I wanted to assimilate it into the pile. Definitely no more than fifty.

Anyway, I've got no problem with people asking overly high prices. Maybe they just don't really want to let it go unless they can get a lot for it, ya know? No skin off my back if he plans on most likely keeping it for a while.

Even if this guy was asking $450, no harm done. It just wouldn't sell is all.

• Like 1

The person that posted this actually has a game store at a flea market near me, and I can vouch that he is a nice guy and a reasonable person. While I agree the price is high, I've sold 4 switch consoles in the past for $60 with a few games (of course w/out a broken switch). If it wasn't for the broken switch, $100 would not be far off.

I just hate the idea of a new member being scared away from these forums. He might be accustomed to getting higher prices in his local store/booth.

Really, Let him know the price he's asking, Doesn't fly here

• Like 1