IGNORED

Nyuundere Inty/Coleco/MSX music show

Nyuundere

Hi everyone c:

I did this conversion of "Despacito" for MSX/Colecovision/Intellivision tonight, and I wanted to show it to all of you.

I add the .bas file to compile on Intybasic and listen on your Intellivision.

Enjoy. I will post here more of my works later. Check more of them on http://adan.eu.pn/

Despacito.bas

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

"La llorona" is a mexican "son", originary of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec. I wanted to pay tribute to my zapotec roots, and I made a 8-bit version of "La llorona". Sadly, this song has been taken for a well-known animated movie that does not reflect the values ​​and traditions of our country. The "sones" of the Isthmus -specifically the town of Juchitán de Zaragoza- are special ritual songs for celebrations and to express gratitude for certain things, people of Juchitán have sones for the partys, for the weddings, even for a new day (a song called Lucero de la mañana/Morning star that can only be played exactly at midnight).

You can download FREE the song on my SoundCloud or you can bought the song to support my musical projects. nyuundere.bandcamp.com/track/la-llorona-8-bit-msx

Note: When you bought the song you can request the ROM to play the song on your MSX/Intellivision.

Edited by Nyuundere
  • Like 2

Very nice! I like that song a lot and your rendition on the Intellivision is very nice. I do wish that the IntyBASIC music player had more features like the old Intellivision Tracker by Arnauld C. I would love to hear what you could do for the Intellivision with a more powerful tracker. :)

You should also consider compiling all your Intellivision tracks with a "slideshow." That would also be very cool.

-dZ.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...