IGNORED

Several machines I'd like to sell

JamesD

BTW, I prefer google wallet, but I will take paypal.
I've had a paypal account since 2002 and they are holding funds because I haven't sold on ebay lately, so I'm not really wanting to deal with them if I can help it.

No trades, I'm trying to clear out my storage unit, not just cycle the contents.

Edited by JamesD

Moving the Apple III here since I'm only supposed to have 1 topic at a time.

I'd like to sell this Apple III system I have some disks in a sealed package to go with it but I seem to have left them at the storage unit.
I turn it on, the lights in the house dim, the light comes on and I hear the transformer on the power pole whining for relief!
Okay, so it just looks big and powerful.
I turn it on, the power light comes on the disk light comes on, it whirs and clicks then tells the idiot running it to put in a disk.
The monitor is missing a foot.

Just checking to see if there is any interest.
These weigh a lot! The shipping would be ugly so I'd prefer local pickup. But for the right price and with a little patience... I could ship it.

The post office just quoted me $56 for an oversized box to ship the Sinclair 1000 package I just sold via express ( 3 days).
No, I'll spend $29 and they will have to wait 6 thanks!
It's too big to weigh on my digital scale so I'll probably just hold it and step on the bathroom one for an estimate.

People are asking $1500 on ebay, but then they they try to sell TS1000s for $100... oh wait, I just sold one for that.
I'm open to reasonable offers, but I will check them against past ebay sales.
A screw ebay discount would apply.

I'm asking at least $750 and it is advertised on other forums, so it will go to the highest bidder.
I'm asking for payment with google wallet. If' that's not acceptable, I won't sell to you.
Just offers from the US please.

post-10422-0-39104400-1502761854_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Oric 1 is sold.

*edit*
I sent the purchaser a message telling them I shipped the Oric today along with some Oric related links and received this back. :)

"Thanks, appreciate it! I'm originally from the UK and fondly remember messing around with the Oric in a store, typing 10 zap 20 GOTO 10 , then running out the store :)"

Edited by JamesD

It's a neat machine, but I'm just not into the C64/C128. I'm not even sure why, they are obviously good machines.
I even have a box of C64 game carts. I tested them, tested the 128... and it went to storage.
I guess the size is part of it. I probably should have gotten a regular 128.
I'm debating putting it on ebay. I have some free listings left and I'm tempted to take advantage of that.

I have a 64K White CoCo 1 with the original "melted" keyboard.
The keyboard feels just like a laptop of mine. It's what they should have come with from the start.
It has some yellowing, mostly on the back.
I had to install a new PIA chip in this one to get it to work (don't plug joysticks in when the power is on!!!), and I installed a 6309 CPU in it.
This was going to be my everyday CoCo, but I found my CoCo 2 didn't die in my fire. It's smaller and supports lower case, so I'm letting the CoCo 1 go.
However, whoever gets it is going to have to pay for it. I'm starting the bidding at $75

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192294605113?

post-10422-0-34975600-1504235644_thumb.jpg

post-10422-0-00722400-1504234907_thumb.jpg

post-10422-0-75500600-1504235882_thumb.jpg

Edited by JamesD