Jump to content

Photo

atari2600land's Blog - Semi-working bankswitching


No replies to this topic

#1 RSS Bot OFFLINE  

RSS Bot

    Quadrunner

  • 7,900 posts

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 AM

So I tried various tests and various things, and I have been able to make a 64k cartridge instead of a 32k one. But there is still more work to be done. I want a 1 mb cartridge. I am still trying to get this working. I don't know if/how I will get what I wanted. I am having trouble understanding it, too. Apparently a 64k cartridge is 4 16k banks. Yet I am able to fit the whole game so far without using any of the other ROM files I used to merge or whatever I did. But anyway, I have a 64k cartridge ROM. I don't know how or what I did, though, which will make it tough going forward. I worked on a few changes to Mouse in the House for the Odyssey 2.



http://atariage.com/...-bankswitching/




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users