IGNORED

Lynx Reprints and new releases Available Now

Beta Phase Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea when it is released.

While we are waiting we could set up a poll of which title comes out next.

- Hot Dog

- Relief Pitcher

- Stardreamer

- Wyvern Tales

- Unnamed

- On Duty

- some other vaporware

My vote is Paprium for the Genesis/Megadrive coming out next..... LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a copy of hot dog for $500. I wish they wouldve followed through in selling these. Wouldve rather give them my money for more stuff.

For real? I bought Hot Dog from them back when they originally sold it. It's one of the first print carts too with the blue PCB board. I've had no idea of its value as I've never seen it for sale since.

I kinda figured, but I've seen some Homebrew releases sell for a decent amount online. Not $500 well, but still in the tripple digits. I certainly wouldn't pay $500 for it. :lol:

If you want to put your own image on a cart I can do it for €10 + postage. Several developers have used this to get their own homebrew on a cart. This is a little like Flappy. No box, no collectors value. So you need to print your own label, create your box art and manual. And shrink wrap it of course ;)

Or you can spend a little more and get a multicart from SainT.

• Like 1

I was being silly when I said that, I did not pay 500 for hot dog. I was trying to coax betaphase to release the games they promised because they are losing out on money. I did get hot dog a few years ago from a reputable Member here. But I still want one of each of these.

I was being silly when I said that, I did not pay 500 for hot dog. I was trying to coax betaphase to release the games they promised because they are losing out on money. I did get hot dog a few years ago from a reputable Member here. But I still want one of each of these.

I'd be happy just for a sign that they're still alive and kicking... this silence is unbearable :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...