IGNORED

1040STF PSU parts replacement parts question

KLund1

Got home and pull put the ASP34-1 bad psu I have. I did some quick multimeter testing on all the major caps. None are bulging, or leaking from under that I can see with out removing them. They all get response from the meter. (yes I know it is not the best way to test, but its all I got) The only unit I get no response from is a cap in position C2, an orange ceramic cap. It is labeled OCS 222M on one side and the other:
580-2 400V
+ ~ Y
665-1 s EW1

What dose this mean?
is this a good replacement
http://frys.com/product/1792445?site=sr ... IN_RSLT_PG
Fry's only seems to have 50v and 1000V ceramic caps when i filter with 220M. Any word about NTE caps? I works at Fry's Electronics, and we sell this line of parts. I do not know if NTE is just the distributor, or manufacturer. But, I get a discount on purchases. I do know that most of these parts have been hanging in the stores, in the original packages for several years. So no heat or humidity issues during their non use life.
Thanks

Thanks,

I have been looking closely there. One thing missing, at least for a nubee like me, is you do not list the PCB locations next to the replacement caps. So I can get the caps, but do not know where they go. A lot of the labeling on my caps are faded, and unreadable. Some do not match your lists from my 'still learning to read caps' point a view.