Zippy the Porcupine Binary Released!

31 replies to this topic

#26 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 33,911 posts

Posted Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:33 PM

When I bought my Zippy, there was no box option. Is there a way I can buy just a box? I'll buy a couple more items too if I can get this box.

Yes, I can sell you a box separately, and can include it with another order which would save you having to pay shipping for it.. 

..Al

#27 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 15,117 posts

Posted Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:45 PM

How many copies from our favorite ebay seller are up yet?  Or did he start selling that ages ago?

Not a terribly high price hike but you can save about $12 or so buying direct from the AA store.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 152489488481

Someone made a mint off a CIB Bentley Bear not long ago... :roll:

#28 Sprybug OFFLINE  

Sprybug

Dragonstomper

• 540 posts

Posted Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:17 AM

@sprybug, I'd like to get this added to the ROM properties database in Stella. Please provide the following info:

Cartridge.Manufacturer

Cartridge.ModelNo

Cartridge.Name

Cartridge.Note

Sure, I just need a little clarification on what you are looking for exactly for these parameters.  Would Manufacturer be "AtariAge"?  Model No, I'm guessing would be the one I assigned, which in Atari tradition was a CX number.  Princess Rescue was CX26200 and this one is "CX26201".  Name "Zippy the Porcupine".  Note, if you want to put in the author, which would be me, you can put my name "Chris Spry" and anything else of note would be 64K Program Code and maybe that I had 8 wonderful beta testers that helped me debug the thing!  It was a lot of work with such a large code!

If you need me to be clear on anything else, just let me know.

#29 stephena OFFLINE  

stephena

River Patroller

• 2,960 posts
  • Stella maintainer

Posted Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:30 AM

This is all the info I need; I will model the properties after what you've provided for 'Princess Rescue'.

EDIT: Information is now added to Stella, and will be in the next release.  I also modified the Princess Rescue info to use CX26200 instead of simply 26200.

#30 Fr0st OFFLINE  

Fr0st

Moonsweeper

• 385 posts

Posted Sat Sep 2, 2017 11:01 AM

At 38 years of age, one of my proudest achievements is helping test zippy,and get acknowledged in the manual, I have tons of ideas for games but no computing knowledge, so at least I have done one thing in the atari community

#31 Tidus79001 OFFLINE  

Tidus79001

Space Invader

• 44 posts

Posted Tue Sep 5, 2017 4:05 PM

Is the manual available online in PDF format or images?  I do plan on buying a boxed copy for the Atari Age store but would like to have the electronic manual as well to go along with ROM I downloaded for the game.

Thanks

#32 SoliSempre OFFLINE  

SoliSempre

Combat Commando

• 2 posts

Posted Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 PM

Sprybug and Albert.  You guys are the best.  He's a brief video review on Zippy to show my thanks.  It would have been longer but I haven't even beaten it yet.  icon_smile.gif  Don't judge too hard as I'm pretty new to Youtube.

Edited by SoliSempre, Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users