Photo

new political game

10 replies to this topic

#1 arcade_lights OFFLINE  

arcade_lights

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:06 AM

Edited by arcade_lights, Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 AM.

#2 arcade_lights OFFLINE  

arcade_lights

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:27 PM

Edited by arcade_lights, Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 AM.

#3 StanJr OFFLINE  

StanJr

Web-slinger

• 14,961 posts
  • fun or bust

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 PM

in before the lock

Attached Thumbnails

• Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

#4 RamrodHare OFFLINE  

RamrodHare

Moonsweeper

• 367 posts
  • Lost in Time.

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 PM

You might want to change the entire description of this game. Probably going to need to remove anything that's political about it.

#5 remowilliams OFFLINE  

remowilliams

Quadrunner

• 10,197 posts

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:59 PM

This will go well, I can just feel it.

#6 arcade_lights OFFLINE  

arcade_lights

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 PM

Well it's all just for fun, it's humor. Aren't you pissed off when Germany or Australia or some other "liberal" country ban awesome games like Manhunt 1 and 2 for example, simply because they hurt someone's feelings? Or Postal 2? That game is full of sexism, homophobia, etc. I mean you kill political activists and wield a chainsaw or a scythe in a gay bar, but it's just a video game people, come on. I didn't realize politics was taboo in this forum, if it is, let the moderators delete this topic, it's as simple as that.

Edited by arcade_lights, Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 PM.

#7 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Sheriff

• 32,189 posts
  • Cartridge Recycler

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 PM

Go ahead, Al.

#8 Random Terrain ONLINE  

Random Terrain

Visual batari Basic User

• 28,069 posts
  • Controlled Randomness
    Replay Value
    Nonlinear

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:32 PM

Well it's all just for fun, it's humor. Aren't you pissed off when Germany or Australia or some other "liberal" country ban awesome games like Manhunt 1 and 2 for example, simply because they hurt someone's feelings? Or Postal 2? That game is full of sexism, homophobia, etc. I mean you kill political activists and wield a chainsaw or a scythe in a gay bar, but it's just a video game people, come on. I didn't realize politics was taboo in this forum, if it is, let the moderators delete this topic, it's as simple as that.

This was posted in the General Chat forum, but it's basically for all forums except the Politics & Religion forum:

atariage.com/forums/topic/134085-do-not-start-politics-religion-related-discussions/

Due to the fact that a group of grownups with differing opinions cannot hold a reasonable and calm discussion on the topics of Politics and/or Religion, I am not going to allow discussion of those topics here. I personally do not want to know your religious and political leanings, and it's unlikely that I or anyone else would be able to change your feelings on those issues even if we did know and disagreed with them. These discussions often quickly degenerate into name calling and other silliness, and help to build animosity towards other members.

If you do start such a thread, you will be booted out of all the Off Topic forums. If you take another innocent thread and steer it into a political/religious discussion, you will be booted out of the Off Topic forums.

If you want to discuss politics and religion, there are thousands of sites devoted to those topics on the web. This is not one of them.

Thank you,

..Al

#9 toiletunes ONLINE  

toiletunes

River Patroller

• 3,143 posts
  • Hater Brigader

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:41 PM

FB_20170507_17_10_42_Saved_Picture.jpg

#10 arcade_lights OFFLINE  

arcade_lights

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:50 PM

Edited by arcade_lights, Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 AM.

#11 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,625 posts

Posted Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 AM

Ok, I changed the description, I hope it's ok now.

Nope, it's not ok.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users