Anybody have the rom for the ascii homebrew "Cave"

cave fredthefred rom

3 replies to this topic

#1 Swami ONLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 728 posts

Posted Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 PM

Anybody have the rom for the ascii style CV homebrew "Cave", from FredtheFred in this thread:

http://atariage.com/...brew/?p=3303716

The website he links to no longer exists. Can't find a rom on the internet after about an hour search. Kind of weird, his last twitter tweet from 2 years ago says "website is down but will be back up soon."

Thanks

#2 Ikrananka OFFLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,467 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 AM

Just looked through my rom collection and this is one I'm missing too.  Somehow I missed the thread back in 2015 and never downloaded it.  Would be cool if someone could post it here if they have it.

#3 TPR OFFLINE  

TPR

Stargunner

• 1,682 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:33 PM

Just looked through my rom collection and this is one I'm missing too.  Somehow I missed the thread back in 2015 and never downloaded it.  Would be cool if someone could post it here if they have it.

Same story here...

#4 Swami ONLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 728 posts

Posted Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 AM

Same story here...

From a friend of a friend.

Attached File  Readme.txt   476bytes   35 downloadsAttached File  HOW TO PLAY.txt   1.29KB   36 downloadsAttached File  Cave_Beta_2.rom   16.67KB   33 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cave, fredthefred, rom

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users