Photo

Radofin Acetronic Rowtron Hanimex

12 replies to this topic

#1 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a few titles for the scarce Radofin Video Game System.

I don't care whether they are branded Radofin or any other of the compatible titles Radofin Acetronic Rowtron Hanimex.

I need ...

Hobby Module

Bowling

Backgammon

Sea Wolf

I don't care about condition or completeness as long as they work, thanks.

#2 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 AM

Looks like I'm the only one that collects these   :?

#3 Maceyl OFFLINE  

Maceyl

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 1:11 AM

Hi, I've been trying to find the Hobby Module cartridge for years with no luck.
Bowling & Seawolf were never released & I just sold a copy of Backgammon on EBay for a fiver.
Did you ever find a copy of the Hobby Module cartridge? I have every other cartridge for the Acetronic 2000 so your not the only collector.
If anyone does have a Hobby Module cartridge or Crazy Crab for the Voltmace or Video master I would definitely like to trade.

#4 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 9:06 AM

Was it confirmed that Sea Wolf and Bowling were never released? I thought I saw them in a game catalog at one point.

Basically I need a Hobby Module and Backgammon if you know anyone.

Considering how many markets around the world these systems were released, I think Hobby Module might be up there with some of the rarest titles.

Bowling & Seawolf were never released & I just sold a copy of Backgammon on EBay for a fiver.
Did you ever find a copy of the Hobby Module cartridge? I have every other cartridge for the Acetronic 2000 so your not the only collector.
If anyone does have a Hobby Module cartridge or Crazy Crab for the Voltmace or Video master I would definitely like to trade.

#5 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 9:07 AM

I have never even seen a Backgammon.

#6 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 9:17 AM

The Hobby module is the thing of legends, I think I had it in my saved searched on Ebay for at least 10 years now.product-106716.jpg

#7 Maceyl OFFLINE  

Maceyl

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Hi, Seawolf & Bowling made the catalogue but never went into production. This was confirmed on a site a few years back, cant remember the site name now. If I had found this site a week earlier I would gladly have traded Backgammon with you, sorry. Hobby Module came up on Ebay Austrailia about 18 months ago & I bid £40 but the seller ended up withdrawing the auction, this was for a cartridge & overlays only version.

#8 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:12 PM

Hi, Seawolf & Bowling made the catalogue but never went into production. This was confirmed on a site a few years back, cant remember the site name now. If I had found this site a week earlier I would gladly have traded Backgammon with you, sorry. Hobby Module came up on Ebay Austrailia about 18 months ago & I bid £40 but the seller ended up withdrawing the auction, this was for a cartridge & overlays only version.

Yea these are non-existent in the USA. If you come across another I'll trade or buy. Seem to be finds in the UK and Aust.

#9 Maceyl OFFLINE  

Maceyl

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Sun Apr 8, 2018 12:47 AM

Hi, I will keep a look out ☺

#10 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 AM

LOL well thanks to all that told me about this when it was ending, I'm going to now go kill myself.

It was ending 4AM USA time so I missed it.

This is the first I have ever seen for sale in 10 years.

http://r.ebay.com/wwW9DK

#11 Maceyl OFFLINE  

Maceyl

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Wed Mar 6, 2019 4:49 PM

Hi, finally located a Hobby module cartridge, only took 16 years. Its complete with box, diagram, manual, leads, overlays etc.... Absolutely amazing.... 😊

#12 Sunnyvale CA OFFLINE  

Sunnyvale CA

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:41 AM

LOL it is for sale?!?!

#13 Maceyl OFFLINE  

Maceyl

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 AM

Definitely a no to that one.......lol....
Funny thing is I agreed a price then the seller tried to get out of it at the last moment as someone else offered 100's apparently. It also has its own power supply so you can use it on a 1292 as well as a 1392.
The post three above, the ebay listing, is the one I missed out on. I went up to £200 then gave up.
If I can work out how to post a picture i will upload a couple.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users