IGNORED

He,he....I'm playing Parsec!

Meddler

He,he....I'm playing Parsec! How old am I! :D

....Part of a bunch of cartridges including Munchman & Indoor Soccer I found on ebay for £14 the lot and half of that was shipping!

Hours are going to be wasted!!

I should re-coup some of the cost by re-selling the Extended Basic cartridge and, you never know, some-one might even want the Home Management cartridge. :)

• Like 2

He,he....I'm playing Parsec! How old am I! :D

If you're enjoying Parsec (do you have a Speech Synthesizer to go with it too?), you've got to be at least 30+, as anybody younger wouldn't have the necessary skills, talent or sobriety to react that quickly. :rolling:

Munch Man is excellent too. A lot of these TI games are quite fun and addictive. Such a different feel and personality to them than other computers of the era. Game on! :love:

• Like 2

If you're enjoying Parsec (do you have a Speech Synthesizer to go with it too?), you've got to be at least 30+, as anybody younger wouldn't have the necessary skills, talent or sobriety to react that quickly. :rolling:

Munch Man is excellent too. A lot of these TI games are quite fun and addictive. Such a different feel and personality to them than other computers of the era. Game on! :love:

Only the over 30 crowd (or ahem, the REAL arcade gamers - the over 60 crowd), can handle a joystick with a left hand button and a right hand stick - the way the gods intended them to be!

Because the best games only need one red button!

• Like 4

cool enjoy them! Good luck with a PBox one of the guys in the UK has been complaining for about a year looking for one for a reasonable price with reasonable shipping, seems to be one or the other..

If you want to lose any noninteresting carts I'll pay $1 ea for them + reasonable shipping i recycle them into new cartridges that i sell on arcadeshopper.com

Greg