IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Stupid computer problems

RSS Bot

My computer used to be able to copy DVDs fine with Nero. Now whenever I try to it gets like 12% done and then says the disc is unreadable. I tried Handbrake to rip the video but it freezes at 25%. I used the same E drive to make another copy of Snowman's Land, plus I also used it to watch the DVD that it allegedly won't copy. Plus, my mom is back to being on the couch and sleeping a lot. Which is weird because she drove herself to a counselor appointment this morning.

The whole reason my computer issue came up is because someone wanted a copy of both my Action Max DVDs. Since my computer is being a helpless moron, I told the guy I could only send him Snowman's Land. So I guess anyone who wants Bubba's Buck Blastin' is out of luck because my stupid computer is being a jerk.

I swear, sometimes I think I should just go Amish and perhaps I would be a lot happier. But then I'd still have my mom being a basketcase to deal with. I'm sorry, I'm just in a bad mood because I would like to use my computer to do things I used to be able to do with it, but apparently that's too much to ask.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14153-stupid-computer-problems/