Photo

L'ABBAYE DES MORTS now avail for pre-order on Genesis and MD!

3 replies to this topic

#1 -^CrožBow^- OFFLINE  

-^CrožBow^-

Quadrunner

• 5,243 posts
  • Collector of Fine Atari and Sega Antiquities!

Posted Sun Sep 3, 2017 1:49 PM

I'd been waiting on this release from PlayRetro for sometime now and was a bit concerned when I saw their storefront and entire website was undergoing a complete redesign last month. That is because it had been stated that L'Abbaye Des Morts would get a September release. Well in my email today I received notification that the game is now available for pre-order for the Sega Genesis and Megadrive. PlayRetro is handling this as a sorta backers method in that you essentially pre-order and pay, and they then know how many to make and produce copies of the game to send out. As a result the costs on this one are tad more than they were for their other release I grabbed a few months ago for Mini-Planets (Another great and fun homebrew btw).

Anyway, if you had been looking forward to this great game now ported to Sega's 16-bit console...details below:

http://playonretro.c...bbaye-des-morts

#2 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 11,914 posts

Posted Sun Sep 3, 2017 5:54 PM

Really cool to see this. I played the one on the Ouya (of all platforms, heh) and had fun with it.

#3 chicgamer OFFLINE  

chicgamer

Moonsweeper

• 375 posts

Posted Mon Sep 4, 2017 2:14 PM

I may pick this up, as I'm a fan of Locomalito's work.

It looks like you'll be able to switch between color palettes, which is a very cool addition (there's something about the Spectrum palette).

#4 4ever2600 OFFLINE  

4ever2600

Dragonstomper

• 679 posts

Posted Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:44 PM

That looks awesome! Would love to play on the real hardware...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users