High score on Galactopus?

high scores galactopus homebrew atari 2600

4 replies to this topic

#1 walrusofsteel OFFLINE  

walrusofsteel

Combat Commando

• 6 posts

Posted Mon Sep 4, 2017 6:49 PM

Hey guys, I've got question. I just got Galactopus from Al, and love it. Cool and addicting game. Anyway, I am always curious of what the high score/world record is of the games I play on Atari. I looked on Record Setter as well as conducted a Google search and found nothing about this game as far as any kind of record. Do any of you know if there has been a high score posted anywhere for this? Where else can I check? I'm new at this forum thing too, so hopefully I am using it right. Thanks!

#2 KaeruYojimbo OFFLINE  

KaeruYojimbo

Stargunner

• 1,331 posts

Posted Tue Sep 5, 2017 9:54 AM

You could try video game specific record sites like Twin Galaxies and High Score. I don't think either of them have a listing for Galactopus, but they do both allow players to add new games to their lists.

#3 walrusofsteel OFFLINE  

walrusofsteel

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted Fri Sep 8, 2017 8:02 PM

Thanks man. I'll check it out.

#4 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 728 posts

Posted Sat Sep 9, 2017 4:09 PM

Maybe just start one. I just started playing today, made it through to third set after second challenge round. Got sucker shot once with Galactopus's first shot of my third life. Not so good, but it is the score to beat. Challenge rounds are impossible.

Attached Thumbnails

• GalactopusHS2.png

#5 walrusofsteel OFFLINE  

walrusofsteel

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 AM

You could try video game specific record sites like Twin Galaxies and High Score. I don't think either of them have a listing for Galactopus, but they do both allow players to add new games to their lists.

What about something like this? This is a fun website to compete on. I've been competing with some others trying to score higher on an easy, free online version of Space Invaders. So far, I have the record. Anyway, what about a site like this? https://recordsetter...rs-online/53880

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high scores, galactopus, homebrew, atari 2600

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users