IGNORED

Getting an error when uploading file

senior_falcon

I am trying to upload a video and get this error message. Any ideas?

"There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here"

Trying to add it to an album of videos in my content. Then I will add it to a post. Is there a way to add an animated GIF directly to a post?

Ask sometimes99er... he's the king of adding gifs inline :)

To be honest, I'd like to know how he makes those awesome little videos too, they're mightily effective.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Still broken. I get this message:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone who is having problems uploading files -- please send me a PM so I can give you an email address so you can send me the file(s) directly.  I will then try to reproduce the problem on my end, and if I see errors, I can hopefully figure out what's going on and correct the issue.

Thank you!

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/17/2020 at 2:07 PM, Albert said:

Anyone who is having problems uploading files -- please send me a PM so I can give you an email address so you can send me the file(s) directly.  I will then try to reproduce the problem on my end, and if I see errors, I can hopefully figure out what's going on and correct the issue.

Thank you!

..Al

Sent a PM  a few days ago.

• Like 1