IGNORED

Intellivision Interplay repro boxes!

Alex.Pace

Hello!

I am glad to inform you that two nice pieces to add to your intellivision collection are now avalaible:)

Some months ago I obtained (sadly at very high price) two unique (original) Interplay games' box variants.

Now you can buy a repro of them; with the brilliant support and help of Oliver Puschatzki we also recreated the original picture in the back of the box (without red stripe and text).

Of course they're in limited number and they won't be remade.

You can buy them, without extra ebay fees costs, at these prices (my paypal account is alex.pace1@tiscali.it):

International customers: 20$ shipping + 25$ each box = 70 $

European customers: 15 euro shipping + 20 euro each box = 55 euro

If interested you can still add with no extra shipping cost:

- go for the gold box (almost run out)

- game factory box + manual (almost run out)

- intellivision lost games guide (download delivery)

- intellivision collector guide (download delivery)

(it cointains ALL existing intellivision stuff, to keep your collection in order and check missing items)

Thank you for your support!

Alessandro

post-16541-0-69313700-1504957662_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex.Pace
  • Like 3

I'm guessing since there is no relation to the American company also called Interplay, they had to change their company name to Interphase. It's good they changed the box art for Sewer Sam. Why is the pilot in Blockade Runner not wearing a shirt; the navigator is dressed appropriately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Howdy forum - So I just found originals of these titles. Appears to be some prototype cartridge with the Interplay Logo on them. However, I can't find any info anywhere - other than the original developer distributed these out of his garage in Vancouver.

Does anyone know where I could find some information on them? Are they worth anything?

Howdy forum - So I just found originals of these titles. Appears to be some prototype cartridge with the Interplay Logo on them. However, I can't find any info anywhere - other than the original developer distributed these out of his garage in Vancouver.

Does anyone know where I could find some information on them? Are they worth anything?

If they are actually protos, then yes they are definitely worth something. Pics please.

Sorry - should have added a pic to my original post.

Blockade Runner is in the best shape. It has a rigid insert that holds the cart inside the box.

Sewer Sam is a bit more beat up. No insert (that I have found - yet), and the glue on the box appears to have given up.

Here's the image link... been trying to add to post, but it isn't working for me...

https://imgur.com/IKV82Zm

• Like 4

Another detail I forgot to mention - the carts have embossed writing on the front and back 'Interplay 1983', and on the backs there is a white sticker that says 'Other side up'.

I was just about to give these away, so it's cool to find out I've got something relatively rare. FYI, I originally picked these up at a lawn sale in Berkeley, CA.

• Like 1

Another detail I forgot to mention - the carts have embossed writing on the front and back 'Interplay 1983', and on the backs there is a white sticker that says 'Other side up'.

I was just about to give these away, so it's cool to find out I've got something relatively rare. FYI, I originally picked these up at a lawn sale in Berkeley, CA.

Could you take more pics if possible? I would definitely be interested in buying these from you for a notable sum. ?

• Like 1