Photo

Intellivision High Score Club 9# ?

36 replies to this topic

#26 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,413 posts

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 AM

Who did the last one? Jakob zuzu? Probably butchered his AA name.

I think there's a couple of 7s missing !!!!

#27 JoeM_Intellivision ONLINE  

JoeM_Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,154 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Ignorama,
Me, my brother-in-law & my 2 nieces ages 7 & 9 were disqualified from Carol competition in 2013 and accused of cheating which was completely not true! I didn't need to cheat in order to win 1st place in 2nd category which I think was Ranger. And my two nieces also never cheated as I took all appropriate pics of our scores. dZ requested a video of my nieces playing at 8pm on New Year's Eave because he couldn't believe that a 9-year old improved her score from 650 to like 950 or something like that. My brother-in-law wasn't about to allow me to submit a video of his daughter playing the game at the 11th hour based on his unfounded accusations. All dZ's BS talk about game being for kids and blah blah and that's how he acts? I wasn't going to tolerate his BS nonsense and told him off and he disqualified my entire family. Anyone can believe what they want don't care as I know the truth and defended myself and my poor nieces one of which legitimately won a patch she never received as I never received my 2 patches or mug either - we'll all live lol. Not sure if anyone else was disqualified but the 4 of us were and I'm not sure how you can even cheat to begin with as I took all requested pics playing on real haedware. That should clarify any questions about that issue. Thanks.

#28 Intymike OFFLINE  

Intymike

River Patroller

• 2,430 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Ignorama,
Me, my brother-in-law & my 2 nieces ages 7 & 9 were disqualified from Carol competition in 2013 and accused of cheating which was completely not true! I didn't need to cheat in order to win 1st place in 2nd category which I think was Ranger. And my two nieces also never cheated as I took all appropriate pics of our scores. dZ requested a video of my nieces playing at 8pm on New Year's Eave because he couldn't believe that a 9-year old improved her score from 650 to like 950 or something like that. My brother-in-law wasn't about to allow me to submit a video of his daughter playing the game at the 11th hour based on his unfounded accusations. All dZ's BS talk about game being for kids and blah blah and that's how he acts? I wasn't going to tolerate his BS nonsense and told him off and he disqualified my entire family. Anyone can believe what they want don't care as I know the truth and defended myself and my poor nieces one of which legitimately won a patch she never received as I never received my 2 patches or mug either - we'll all live lol. Not sure if anyone else was disqualified but the 4 of us were and I'm not sure how you can even cheat to begin with as I took all requested pics playing on real haedware. That should clarify any questions about that issue. Thanks.

:(

#29 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,413 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:43 PM

Ignorama,

So sorry for the kids... double :( :(

#30 JoeM_Intellivision ONLINE  

JoeM_Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,154 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:36 PM

Thanks guys:)

#31 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,420 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 PM

Heard your story, heard a different one, can't say which one is true. But my smallest violin of the world is reserved for you.

Edited by Ignorama, Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 PM.

#32 JoeM_Intellivision ONLINE  

JoeM_Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,154 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:57 PM

Ignorama believe what you want - if you heard my story then next time have the guys to confront me by name you coward. I reserve a nice **** you to you!

#33 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,420 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:02 PM

I did not even remember who it was, so I could not have mentioned it :lol: But your reaction speaks for itself. And if you let me believe what I want, why insult me? :( Its so rude, I am really hurt :'(

#34 JoeM_Intellivision ONLINE  

JoeM_Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,154 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:08 PM

Your comments say a lot more about you. I'll put my reputation against yours any day. You got anything more to say then PM don't mean to clog this thread with this nonsense.

#35 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,420 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:17 PM

I am not interessted in PMing you and I don't need to put my reputation on the line. In fact the judges back then thought you had cheated and disqualified you. That the the only fact we know. What really happened is just impossible to say for us and you should know that. I can't see any sense in saying "oh, poor Joe" when I just can't know if you cheated or not. What I remember: The person who was blamed for cheating claimed DZ back that he ruined the Christmas for a little child and what a bad guy this must be. That was the point when I took a side back then, because such statement is completely ridicoulous. DZ offered a free to join Challenge with awesome prizes, so he has to make sure that its a fair competion and if something is fishy he has to do something. If it was a mistake its bad for you, yeah, but you should also understand his point of view.

And in fact this fits perfect in this topic, because it underlines why I am against prizes. If we put anything on the line we have to guarantee that no one cheats and that is nearly impossible. That was the whole point and no one even mentioned (I wonder if anyone else even remembered the accident) your name. It was never about you, it was about something completely different.

Edited by Ignorama, Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 PM.

#36 JoeM_Intellivision ONLINE  

JoeM_Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,154 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 PM

I never asked you to say "poor Joe" or to take sides - I got real life shit just like everyone else. But when you don't know the story don't open your mouth & tell me you have the smallest violin in the world for me! With regards to dZ & onpetition, what he did was wrong period and he did make a little girl cry - real tough guy lol. Maybe you don't have kids or nieces/nephews. But spare me the crap about doings contests with prizes nothing wrong with them but you should also honor your word if doing them. There was nothing fishy other than me introducing his game to 3 family members and him not honoring his word. Whatever man he's an *** and I'm not.

#37 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,420 posts

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:10 PM

I just mentioned that case back than not even remembering who was the guy, you came up and needed to explain you. Check your facts. And when you showed up here I remembered that heartbreaking story about a evil DZ who ruined Christmas for a poor little child. Sorry man, but I use my right to not believe you that.

And as I said, I also read the other side. And since you need to insult everyone who is not on your side I stick with my choice from the past.

Edited by Ignorama, Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:14 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users