IGNORED

Intellivision High Score Club 9# ?

scalpel

So our current plans are:

- Starting at 12th of November

- 10/6/4/3/2/1/1... Point system

- 10 rounds (not more, not less)

- no multiple scoring games

- 2 weeks for each round (still considering to make a longer period for the christmas/new-year time, because its a pretty busy time)

- avoid too similar games (for example Pacman and Lock 'n' Chase are pretty similar in gameplay)

Whats still unclear: How to decide which games we play. We also don't have a starting game yet.

• Like 3

So our current plans are:

- Starting at 12th of November

- 10/6/4/3/2/1/1... Point system

- 10 rounds (not more, not less)

- no multiple scoring games

- 2 weeks for each round (still considering to make a longer period for the christmas/new-year time, because its a pretty busy time)

- avoid too similar games (for example Pacman and Lock 'n' Chase are pretty similar in gameplay)

Whats still unclear: How to decide which games we play. We also don't have a starting game yet.

Sounds great, suggestion for game selection could be like the a few years back when during the first week there cold be five games to vote on and top vote becomes the next game played.. This way its not any one persons choice. Just a thought , im good with anyway games on piece of paper then picked from a hat.. lol

I agree with your thought on the Christmas season..

Thanks again Ignorama and Scaple for running this..

Cheers brothers looking forward to playing a few games with all..

Sounds great, suggestion for game selection could be like the a few years back when during the first week there cold be five games to vote on and top vote becomes the next game played.. This way its not any one persons choice. Just a thought ,

It a good idea :)

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1

Thanks Scapel!!!

What I like about IHSC , it makes me play games that I would not really gravitate to other wise. Then you think wow why have I not played this game more often.. After the learning curve of coarse... lol

Edited by m-crew

Well, scalpel contacted me and got the thing rolling again, so he deserves the thank you :)

By the way: The suggestion of m-crew is pretty good. At the moment we are talking about 5 games and then let the community choose the actual game. Its better then just determine the games, which would be hard to make fair.

• Like 1