IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - PSone

RSS Bot

So I was looking at all my PSone games and decided to hook it up since it was just laying there. I couldn't get it to work. Then I remembered I had two PSones and one of them didn't work. I found the one that worked and after a few times finally got it to work. I went onto eBay to see what I could find. I found a game I wanted, but then I looked at its location: Tampa. I didn't want to mess around with waiting because of that dumb hurricane, so I passed. I got another one. I am attempting to get all the 2003 releases. I don't know why, but I like having the last-released games for my consoles.

It seems confusing since some games came out in 2003, but their box art says 2002. I am wanting all the ones that say copyright 2003 so I know they were made in 2003. As it turned out, it wasn't time for my annual blood test, so I did all that fasting for nothing. Oh well. I drew some comics to put on my comic website. It was tough thinking of ideas after doing over 1,000 of them, but I did. Now I know how Gary Larson felt and why he retired.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14172-psone/