Photo

Jaguar Games List

34 replies to this topic

#26 Good_Times OFFLINE  

Good_Times

Dragonstomper

• 677 posts

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 PM

No difference between that and Pinball Fantasies, Pitfall: Mayan Adventure, Syndicate, etc, etc.

I Enjoyed Pinball Fantasies.  The other Jag pinball, though, is the one I really logged some hours on.  The name escapes me, but I'm referring to the monster/sci fi/fantasy-themed tables.

The price stickers are imprinted in my memory:  $5.99 for one, $9 for the other.  

#27 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,302 posts

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 PM

I Enjoyed Pinball Fantasies.  The other Jag pinball, though, is the one I really logged some hours on.  The name escapes me, but I'm referring to the monster/sci fi/fantasy-themed tables.

The price stickers are imprinted in my memory:  $5.99 for one, $9 for the other.  

Ruiner Pinball.

#28 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

River Patroller

• 4,702 posts
  • RAPTOR in LOCAL

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 PM

Ruined Pinball.

ftfy LOL :)

(To be fair, it's pretty good - I just couldn't resist - I wish Psycho Pinball had come to Jaguar)

#29 Good_Times OFFLINE  

Good_Times

Dragonstomper

• 677 posts

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 PM

Ruiner Pinball.

:thumbsup:

ftfy LOL :)

(To be fair, it's pretty good - I just couldn't resist - I wish Psycho Pinball had come to Jaguar)

It's one of the few Jag games I'd bother with, tbh.  So fun.

Not heard of 'Psycho Pinball'.   Been loving 'Pinball of the Dead' lately, though....such a loving homage to Alien Crush, Devil's Crush, Elvira, etc.

#30 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,302 posts

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 PM

IIRC I preferred Pinball Fantasies to Ruiner, I spent a weekend with both games and couldn't get into Ruiner at all. I've logged way more time on PF.

#31 Stage_1_Boss OFFLINE  

Stage_1_Boss

Dragonstomper

• 548 posts
  • "So says Mr. Stewart."

Posted Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:47 PM

Ruiner Pinball for me, mostly for the hell themed table.

#32 UHATEIT OFFLINE  

UHATEIT

Chopper Commander

• 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 2:32 PM

PInball Fantasies was my jam as a kid, I played it way too much!

Back to the topic of the thread tho, damn now I really feel bad knowing how many games there are and how many I don't have!

#33 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,302 posts

Posted Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Back to the topic of the thread tho, damn now I really feel bad knowing how many games there are and how many I don't have!

Don't feel too bad, most aren't worth having. It's better to have a nice pared down collection of the essentials. That's why I'm gonna start breaking up my full set, no point in keeping stuff I will never, ever play again.

#34 UHATEIT OFFLINE  

UHATEIT

Chopper Commander

• 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Don't feel too bad, most aren't worth having. It's better to have a nice pared down collection of the essentials. That's why I'm gonna start breaking up my full set, no point in keeping stuff I will never, ever play again.

I've thought about that as well. But I like seeing the collection. I actually just bought a shelf to display them all too. I've got 64 carts right now. Some are good and some aren't. Now a skunkboard on the way so I can try out the ones I don't have and those demos as well. Wish the skunkboard could play CD games as there's quite a grip on that I'd like to be able to try

Edited by UHATEIT, Yesterday, 6:07 PM.

#35 Stage_1_Boss OFFLINE  

Stage_1_Boss

Dragonstomper

• 548 posts
  • "So says Mr. Stewart."

Posted Yesterday, 6:29 PM

I feel that way about most of my systems, but I let the side of me that has fun collecting go a bit wild on Jaguar stuff. Just the system I settled on I guess.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users