IGNORED

Nes Classic Edition Back In Stock in 2018

Ah yes I remember 2 years ago when they first announced the NES Classic in July of 2016. Time sure flies! :)

Yup! And for most of us, the "release" and fervor surrounding it was as surreal as it gets for this stuff.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games

Those carts if you go in expecting realistically about what is there they actually are fantastic to own one, especially that 500in1. New parts, new board, etc, well built for the most part. Only damning bit is a bad build around SRAM as it only allows one game to be saved, so if you're working on Kirby don't fire up another with a battery (few on there anyway) as it will wipe it.

• Like 1

Those carts if you go in expecting realistically about what is there they actually are fantastic to own one, especially that 500in1. New parts, new board, etc, well built for the most part. Only damning bit is a bad build around SRAM as it only allows one game to be saved, so if you're working on Kirby don't fire up another with a battery (few on there anyway) as it will wipe it.

Usually a couple warts on them, like 4 games out of 100 being PAL versions on an NTSC cart, or a graphical glitch making the game unplayable.

It all boils down to if the affected games are ones you like or not.

Since its coming back in 2018 ebay prices are coming down. But don't want to get screwed. So for example is this legit or knockoff? Looks real. But also zero feedback. So should I buy or skip. The others under 25 also have zero feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Classic-Edition-White-Console-eBay-/322746162804?epid=224836664&hash=item4b252b9e74:g:V~UAAOSwyLFZux5h

Since its coming back in 2018 ebay prices are coming down. But don't want to get screwed. So for example is this legit or knockoff? Looks real. But also zero feedback. So should I buy or skip. The others under 25 also have zero feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Classic-Edition-White-Console-eBay-/322746162804?epid=224836664&hash=item4b252b9e74:g:V~UAAOSwyLFZux5h

That link takes me to search results. I would not send money to anyone with zero feedback as it is almost certainly a scammer.

I doubt they'll stop with the boots given that the latest very close copies (30 in 1 model with the mostly clone menu) are like $22~shipped on aliexpress now. If they can pull it off at a profit for so little it'll happen and they are betting it stays around 6mo again if that before people have another stroke over them going away.