IGNORED

C-64 "VR"

CPUWIZ

Not surprisingly, there aren’t a lot of people still producing games and content for the C64

I love poorly researched journalism. While there may not be a lot of games sold in physical form at $70 each, the C64 scene is literally flooded with homebrews for digital downloads, often free. None of those would support those goggles of course, but if I build my own controller to interface with a PS4, the lack of games that support my device isn't the same thing as the PS4 is a dead format.

Also some of the reader comments are so uninformed that I want to cringe, but then again you can't expect people hanging on Gizmondo.com to be knowledgeable about 30-35 year old technology.

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 1

A few of the "journalists" at those type of sites are actually fairly bad at playing video games. There's a video of one those types playing the new System Shock demo and it's pretty bad. Pair that with lazy writing, not doing simple research or just being shockingly wrong, and it makes you wonder what business they have even being there. Sure it's just video games, but why not hire someone that actually knows what they're doing and doesn't put on an act?