NEW HSC Season 6 Bracket Challenge !
* NEW HSC Season 6 Bracket Challenge
starts began Monday September 18th *
works went like this:
* Three eight-man tournaments, one for each medal bracket.
* Final season ranking determines placement in the bracket.
* First round in each bracket will consist of 4 matches, one game per match.
* Games selected randomly from the list of games we played in Season 6
* Rounds 1 and 2 will last one week each.
* Single-elimination: Lose and you're out, win and move on. In the case of a draw, both players move up.
* FINAL round will consist of three games and last two weeks. In the case that there are more than two players we'll add more games.
* special note: runner-up Tony Danger has been scheduled in as a stand-in replacement for Jin, who has opted out of the tournament.
List of games from Season 6:
Missile Command (Game 16B)
Jr. Pac-Man -- [SILVER Round 1: toiletunes vs. keilbaca]
Galaxian (Game 9) -- [GOLD Round 1: darthkur vs. Diamonds]
Asteroids (Game 4A) -- [GOLD Round 1: nads vs. Vocelli]
Skiing (Game 9A)
Dragster -- [BRONZE Round 1: DarQ Massacres vs. Mister-VCS]
Chopper Command (Single Life Challenge)
Quadrun -- [BRONZE Round 1: Scrabbler15 vs. DanielJSorenson]
Hunchy II -- [SILVER Round 1: Atarian7 vs. AtariWarlord]
Jawbreaker -- [BRONZE Round 1: Gorfy vs. DarQ Massacres]
Tooth Protectors -- [BRONZE Round 2: Raccoony Dave vs. classicgamer_27330]
Plaque Attack -- [GOLD Round 1: oyamafamily vs. Diamonds]
Encounter At L-5
Smurf -- [SILVER Round 1: Tony Danger* vs. Lauren Tyler]
Popeye -- [BRONZE Round 1: Raccoony Dave vs. Scrabbler15]
Crystal Castles -- [BRONZE Round 1: Mister-VCS vs. karokoenig]
Chase the Chuckwagon
Lead -- [GOLD Round 1: snakeboy vs. Vocelli]
Wall Jump Ninja -- [SILVER Round 1: TheHoboInYourRoom vs. Lauren Tyler]
Fast Food -- [SILVER Round 1: TheHoboInYourRoom vs. CapitanClassic]
Seaquest -- [GOLD Round 1: snakeboy vs. S.BAZ]
Entombed Q*Bert's Qubes Pole Position
Pengo -- [SILVER Round 1: Atarian7 vs. toiletunes]
Tanks But No Tanks
Planet Patrol -- [GOLD Round 1: oyamafamily vs. KaeruYojimbo]
Bump 'N' Jump
(The ones crossed out either got rolled, are not so good for tournament play, or just didn't seem very fun.)
Edited by S.BAZ, Today, 10:49 AM.