NEW HSC Season 6 Bracket Challenge !
* NEW HSC Season 6 Bracket Challenge
starts began Monday September 18th *
works went like this:
* Three eight-man tournaments, one for each medal bracket.
* Final season ranking determines placement in the bracket.
* First round in each bracket will consist of 4 matches, one game per match.
* Games selected randomly from the list of games we played in Season 6
* Rounds 1 and 2 will last one week each.
* Single-elimination: Lose and you're out, win and move on. In the case of a draw, both players move up.
* FINAL round will consist of three games and last two weeks. In the case that there are more than two players we'll add more games.
* special note: runner-up Tony Danger has been scheduled in as a stand-in replacement for Jin, who has opted out of the tournament.
List of games from Season 6:
Missile Command (Game 16B)
Jr. Pac-Man -- [SILVER Round 1: toiletunes vs. keilbaca]
Galaxian (Game 9) -- [GOLD Round 1: darthkur vs. Diamonds]
Asteroids (Game 4A) -- [GOLD Round 1: nads vs. Vocelli]
Skiing (Game 9A)
Dragster -- [BRONZE Round 1: DarQ Massacres vs. Mister-VCS]
Chopper Command (Single Life Challenge)
Quadrun -- [BRONZE Round 1: Scrabbler15 vs. DanielJSorenson]
Hunchy II -- [SILVER Round 1: Atarian7 vs. AtariWarlord]
Jawbreaker -- [BRONZE Round 1: Gorfy vs. DarQ Massacres]
Tooth Protectors -- [BRONZE Round 2: Raccoony Dave vs. classicgamer_27330]
Plaque Attack -- [GOLD Round 1: oyamafamily vs. Diamonds]
Encounter At L-5
Smurf -- [SILVER Round 1: Tony Danger* vs. Lauren Tyler]
Popeye -- [BRONZE Round 1: Raccoony Dave vs. Scrabbler15]
Crystal Castles -- [BRONZE Round 1: Mister-VCS vs. karokoenig]
Chase the Chuckwagon
Lead -- [GOLD Round 1: snakeboy vs. Vocelli]
Wall Jump Ninja -- [SILVER Round 1: TheHoboInYourRoom vs. Lauren Tyler]
Fast Food -- [SILVER Round 1: TheHoboInYourRoom vs. CapitanClassic]
Seaquest -- [GOLD Round 1: snakeboy vs. S.BAZ]
Entombed Q*Bert's Qubes Pole Position
Pengo -- [SILVER Round 1: Atarian7 vs. toiletunes]
Tanks But No Tanks
Planet Patrol -- [GOLD Round 1: oyamafamily vs. KaeruYojimbo]
Bump 'N' Jump
(The ones crossed out either got rolled, are not so good for tournament play, or just didn't seem very fun.)
Edited by S.BAZ, Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:49 AM.