IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2018

thanatos

Sorry I stole your thunder. :)

no big around December 13th, I'll be posting for jagfest helpers(this is around the time when I migrate my websites to godaddy,since our hosting place (Atari-users.net) domain expired was hoping to move it to atari.org but they haven't replied back to me)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any of you guys looking for anything in particular to pick up while you're there? I myself would like to find a 32k (or better) Color Computer 2. Also, some more TI99 carts would be cool.

The vendors I spotted that had CoCos the last couple years have been stupendously overpriced.

The vendors I spotted that had CoCos the last couple years have been stupendously overpriced.

Gross. I was worried about that. I suppose putting in a lil' thing in the "wanted" section of the Marketplace here on the forum would probably yield a more reasonable response.

Any of you guys looking for anything in particular to pick up while you're there? I myself would like to find a 32k (or better) Color Computer 2. Also, some more TI99 carts would be cool.

I'd love to find some PC Engine or Playstation imports, but I've been surprised the past few years at how few import dealers there are. There used to be one guy who dealt almost exclusively in imports, but I haven't seen him there in a few years now. I'm also looking for some crappy broken controllers to give my kid so he can pretend he's playing games with me.