Photo

had to work around the multisprite kernel, but this happened

4 replies to this topic

#1 GradiusLover2000 OFFLINE  

GradiusLover2000

Space Invader

• 22 posts

Posted Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:19 PM

The code is attached.  I made another version on gamejolt.com/games/jukes/281986, but i needed a multiplayer edition.  this code doesn't work very well, as TWO ghosts pop up when the WRONG controller fires, and the ghost spawns in the INCORRECT spot.
I need it like this:
Two players flash on the screen.  Once one and ONLY one gets the ball that spawns randomly accross the same row, they can fire a ghost at the other player that follows them at half their speed.  The ghost, however, must spawn 10 pixels away from the player fired at.
The .bas file is linked below.Attached File  jukesii2600.bas   5.86KB   13 downloads

Edited by GradiusLover2000, Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:58 AM.

#2 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 703 posts

Posted Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 PM

The code is attached.  I made another version on gamejolt.com/games/jukes/281986, but i needed a multiplayer edition.  this code doesn't work very well, as TWO ghosts pop up when the WRONG controller fires, and the ghost spawns in the INCORRECT spot.

I need it like this:

Two players flash on the screen.  Once one and ONLY one gets the ball that spawns randomly accross the same row, they can fire a ghost at the other player that follows them at half their speed.  The ghost, however, must spawn 10 pixels away from the player fired at.

The .bas file is linked below.attachicon.gifjukesii2600.bas

Page not found?

#3 GradiusLover2000 OFFLINE  

GradiusLover2000

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Sorry forgot the "s" in "games" when i entered the link. It should work now

#4 GradiusLover2000 OFFLINE  

GradiusLover2000

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 AM

Anyway, that is not the point. I need my source code looked at because it compiles fine but runs incorrectly and it is NOT the same game in the gamejolt link

#5 GradiusLover2000 OFFLINE  

GradiusLover2000

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:09 PM

I got it working! Here I had 120 typos or so. Stupid me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users